MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 12:42:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 11, 2024 at 7pm UK
The City Ground

Forest U21s
1 - 5
Blackburn U21s

Perry (64')
Abbott (63'), Thompson (86')
FT(HT: 0-4)
Gilsenan (29'), Telalovic (32'), Markanday (34'), Batty (45+2'), Duru (81')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Nottingham Forest Under-21s and Blackburn Rovers Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blackburn U21s 1-3 West Ham U21s
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win with a probability of 56.5%. A win for Blackburn Rovers Under-21s had a probability of 24.11% and a draw had a probability of 19.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nottingham Forest Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.89%) and 2-0 (5.73%). The likeliest Blackburn Rovers Under-21s win was 1-2 (5.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.36%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood.

Result
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawBlackburn Rovers Under-21s
56.5% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05) 19.39% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 24.11% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Both teams to score 70.88% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.59% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)25.41% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.55% (-0.055 -0.05)45.46% (0.059000000000005 0.06)
Nottingham Forest Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.66% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)9.34% (0.0261 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.52% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)31.48% (0.062999999999999 0.06)
Blackburn Rovers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)21.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.96% (0.0020000000000024 0)55.04% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Nottingham Forest Under-21s 56.5%
    Blackburn Rovers Under-21s 24.11%
    Draw 19.39%
Nottingham Forest Under-21sDrawBlackburn Rovers Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.72% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 6.89% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 5.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 5.25% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 4.83% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.53% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 4.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 3.11% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.68% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.58% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-2 @ 1.48% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 1.27% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 4.42%
Total : 56.5%
1-1 @ 7.36% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.64% (0.0029999999999992 0)
3-3 @ 2.66% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-0 @ 2.04% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 19.39%
1-2 @ 5.6% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.37% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-1 @ 3.1% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.84% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.28% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.2% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.08% (0.002 0)
3-4 @ 1.01% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 24.11%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!