MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:59:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 2, 2024 at 1pm UK
Leigh Sports Village Stadium

Blackburn U21s
1 - 3
West Ham U21s

Paniek (21')
Caddick (61'), Batty (63'), Paniek (63'), Olsen (63'), Haddow (90'), Haddow (90'), Duru (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Luizao (34'), Orford (40')
Casey (18'), Robinson (63')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Blackburn Rovers Under-21s and West Ham United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derby U21s 1-3 Blackburn U21s
Monday, February 19 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a West Ham United Under-21s win with a probability of 61.79%. A win for Blackburn Rovers Under-21s had a probability of 21% and a draw had a probability of 17.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a West Ham United Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 7.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (7.11%) and 2-3 (5.77%). The likeliest Blackburn Rovers Under-21s win was 2-1 (4.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (6.25%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that West Ham United Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Blackburn Rovers Under-21sDrawWest Ham United Under-21s
21% (-0.413 -0.41) 17.22% (-0.07 -0.07) 61.79% (0.487 0.49)
Both teams to score 75.22% (-0.373 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
81.39% (-0.209 -0.21)18.62% (0.215 0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
63.91% (-0.31100000000001 -0.31)36.1% (0.317 0.32)
Blackburn Rovers Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.25% (-0.417 -0.42)19.76% (0.424 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.21% (-0.687 -0.69)51.8% (0.692 0.69)
West Ham United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.74% (0.029000000000011 0.03)6.27% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.38% (0.067999999999998 0.07)23.63% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Blackburn Rovers Under-21s 21%
    West Ham United Under-21s 61.79%
    Draw 17.22%
Blackburn Rovers Under-21sDrawWest Ham United Under-21s
2-1 @ 4.51% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.38% (-0.065 -0.07)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.05 -0.05)
1-0 @ 2.01% (0.01 0.01)
2-0 @ 1.63% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-3 @ 1.26% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-1 @ 0.99% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 21%
2-2 @ 6.25% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-1 @ 5.56% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
3-3 @ 3.12% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-0 @ 1.24% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 1.05%
Total : 17.22%
1-2 @ 7.7% (0.057 0.06)
1-3 @ 7.11% (0.062 0.06)
2-3 @ 5.77% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-4 @ 4.92% (0.048 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.75% (0.097 0.1)
0-3 @ 4.39% (0.096 0.1)
2-4 @ 3.99% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-1 @ 3.43% (0.066 0.07)
0-4 @ 3.04% (0.07 0.07)
1-5 @ 2.73% (0.031 0.03)
2-5 @ 2.21% (-0.004 -0)
3-4 @ 2.16% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-5 @ 1.68% (0.041 0.04)
1-6 @ 1.26% (0.015 0.01)
3-5 @ 1.2% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-6 @ 1.02% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 4.43%
Total : 61.79%

Head to Head
Apr 1, 2023 2pm
West Ham U21s
1-3
Blackburn U21s
Mubama (80')
Gent (34'), Appiah-Forson (41' og.), Burns (90+1')
Oct 15, 2022 1pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!