MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 01:39:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 2 | Gameweek 19
May 2, 2022 at 12.30pm UK
Villa Park

Villa U23s
1 - 2
Newcastle U23s

Young (47')
Firth (26'), Vassilev (63')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Allan (41'), Wilson (81')
Carlyon (42'), Turner-Cook (45+3'), Allan (86')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 2 clash between Aston Villa Under-23s and Newcastle United Under-23s.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa Under-23s win with a probability of 56.49%. A win for Newcastle United Under-23s had a probability of 23.41% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa Under-23s win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.88%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Newcastle United Under-23s win was 1-2 (5.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
Aston Villa Under-23sDrawNewcastle United Under-23s
56.49%20.09%23.41%
Both teams to score 67.16%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.24%29.76%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.1%50.9%
Aston Villa Under-23s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.3%10.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.38%34.62%
Newcastle United Under-23s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.2%24.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.63%59.37%
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa Under-23s 56.49%
    Newcastle United Under-23s 23.41%
    Draw 20.09%
Aston Villa Under-23sDrawNewcastle United Under-23s
2-1 @ 9.24%
3-1 @ 6.88%
2-0 @ 6.63%
1-0 @ 5.93%
3-0 @ 4.94%
3-2 @ 4.8%
4-1 @ 3.85%
4-0 @ 2.76%
4-2 @ 2.68%
5-1 @ 1.72%
4-3 @ 1.25%
5-0 @ 1.23%
5-2 @ 1.2%
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 56.49%
1-1 @ 8.27%
2-2 @ 6.44%
0-0 @ 2.65%
3-3 @ 2.23%
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 5.77%
0-1 @ 3.7%
2-3 @ 3%
1-3 @ 2.68%
0-2 @ 2.58%
0-3 @ 1.2%
2-4 @ 1.04%
1-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 23.41%

Head to Head
Jan 31, 2022 7pm
Newcastle U23s
2-0
Villa U23s
Westendorf (63'), Ferguson (71')
Wilson (45+1'), Brookwell (83')

Thorndike (46')
May 7, 2021 7pm
Newcastle U23s
1-2
Villa U23s
Allan (88' pen.)
Bondswell (41'), Brookwell (54')
Young (21' pen.), Barry (43')
Walker (14'), Revan (90+1')
Burton (41')
May 2, 2021 2pm
Villa U23s
1-1
Newcastle U23s
Z (26')
Tait (65')
Allan (88')
Atsu (58'), Young (66')
Nov 4, 2019 7pm
Villa U23s
3-2
Newcastle U23s
Wright (23'), Ramsey (44'), Tait (90')
Wright (88')
Charman (40', 67')
McEntee (57')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!