MX23RW : Friday, July 19 05:04:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Nacional
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Santa Clara
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 4
Aug 28, 2021 at 3.30pm UK
Estádio Do Vizela
Boavista

Vizela
1 - 1
Boavista

Kouao (74')
Paulo (37'), Samu (56'), Neiva Afonso (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Sauer (51')
Perez (36'), Bracalli (90+4'), Musa (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Vizela and Boavista, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vizela win with a probability of 38.72%. A win for Boavista had a probability of 33.68% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vizela win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.17%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Boavista win was 0-1 (10.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.03%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood.

Result
VizelaDrawBoavista
38.72%27.6%33.68%
Both teams to score 48.8%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.08%56.92%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.17%77.83%
Vizela Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.44%28.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.65%64.35%
Boavista Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.3%31.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.88%68.12%
Score Analysis
    Vizela 38.72%
    Boavista 33.67%
    Draw 27.6%
VizelaDrawBoavista
1-0 @ 11.34%
2-1 @ 8.17%
2-0 @ 7.11%
3-1 @ 3.41%
3-0 @ 2.97%
3-2 @ 1.96%
4-1 @ 1.07%
4-0 @ 0.93%
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 38.72%
1-1 @ 13.03%
0-0 @ 9.05%
2-2 @ 4.69%
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 10.4%
1-2 @ 7.49%
0-2 @ 5.98%
1-3 @ 2.87%
0-3 @ 2.29%
2-3 @ 1.8%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 33.67%

How you voted: Vizela vs Boavista

Vizela
22.2%
Draw
0.0%
Boavista
77.8%
9
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AroucaArouca00000000
2AVS00000000
3Benfica00000000
4BoavistaBoavista00000000
5Casa Pia00000000
6Estoril PraiaEstoril00000000
7Estrela Amadora00000000
8FamalicaoFamalicao00000000
9SC FarenseFarense00000000
10Gil Vicente00000000
11MoreirenseMoreirense00000000
12Nacional00000000
13Porto00000000
14Rio AveRio Ave00000000
15Santa ClaraSanta Clara00000000
16Braga00000000
17Sporting Lisbon00000000
18Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!