MX23RW : Monday, April 15 15:13:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 30
Mar 9, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Municipal Cartagonova

Cartagena
2 - 1
Racing de Ferrol

Poveda (33'), Munoz (56')
Musto (30'), Alcala (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pinchi (11')
Delgado (14'), Gimenez (35'), Justo (90+3'), Merino (90+4')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Racing Club de Ferrol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Burgos 3-0 Cartagena
Saturday, March 2 at 8.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Racing de Ferrol 2-2 Racing
Saturday, March 2 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 43.14%. A win for Racing Club de Ferrol had a probability of 28.46% and a draw had a probability of 28.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.55%) and 2-1 (8.32%). The likeliest Racing Club de Ferrol win was 0-1 (10.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.12%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cartagena would win this match.

Result
CartagenaDrawRacing Club de Ferrol
43.14% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 28.39% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 28.46% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 44.73% (0.029999999999994 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.86% (0.033000000000001 0.03)61.14% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.9% (0.024000000000001 0.02)81.09% (-0.02600000000001 -0.03)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.88% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)28.12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.2% (0.00099999999999767 0)63.79% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Racing Club de Ferrol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.23% (0.044000000000004 0.04)37.77% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.45% (0.042000000000002 0.04)74.54% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Cartagena 43.14%
    Racing Club de Ferrol 28.46%
    Draw 28.39%
CartagenaDrawRacing Club de Ferrol
1-0 @ 13.47% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.55% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.32% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 3.62% (-0.004 -0)
3-1 @ 3.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.71% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 1.15% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.12%
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 43.14%
1-1 @ 13.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.62% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.05% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 28.39%
0-1 @ 10.34%
1-2 @ 6.39% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.04% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.07% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.63% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.32% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 28.46%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 10
Racing de Ferrol
1-1
Cartagena
Vadillo (90+3')
Carlos (40' pen.)
Carlos (22'), Rico (31'), Fontan (45+1'), Ortuno (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!