MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:35:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 26
Feb 11, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal Cartagonova

Cartagena
1 - 0
Mirandes

Poveda (34')
Andy (40'), Alarcon (42'), Ortiz (56'), Calero (75'), Calero (75'), Gonzalo (81')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Reina (78'), Verdasca (81'), Mendes (88')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Mirandes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albacete 1-1 Cartagena
Saturday, February 3 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Mirandes 3-0 Villarreal II
Saturday, February 3 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 47.27%. A draw had a probability of 28.3% and a win for Mirandes had a probability of 24.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.83%) and 2-1 (8.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.84%), while for a Mirandes win it was 0-1 (9.75%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Cartagena in this match.

Result
CartagenaDrawMirandes
47.27% (0.431 0.43) 28.3% (0.041999999999998 0.04) 24.43% (-0.466 -0.47)
Both teams to score 42.25% (-0.479 -0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.13% (-0.407 -0.41)62.87% (0.413 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.63% (-0.297 -0.3)82.37% (0.303 0.3)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.21% (0.027000000000001 0.03)26.79% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.92% (0.032000000000004 0.03)62.08% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.71% (-0.672 -0.67)42.29% (0.67899999999999 0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.32% (-0.584 -0.58)78.68% (0.59 0.59)
Score Analysis
    Cartagena 47.27%
    Mirandes 24.43%
    Draw 28.3%
CartagenaDrawMirandes
1-0 @ 14.92% (0.24 0.24)
2-0 @ 9.83% (0.161 0.16)
2-1 @ 8.46% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.31% (0.074 0.07)
3-1 @ 3.71% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.6% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.42% (0.025 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.22% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 47.27%
1-1 @ 12.84% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 11.33% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 3.64% (-0.076 -0.08)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 9.75% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 5.53% (-0.118 -0.12)
0-2 @ 4.2% (-0.092 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.59% (-0.064 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.2% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.04% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 1.12%
Total : 24.43%

How you voted: Cartagena vs Mirandes

Cartagena
75.0%
Draw
8.3%
Mirandes
16.7%
12
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 13
Mirandes
2-1
Cartagena
Martin (72' pen.), Barcia (90+1')
Fontan (80')
Alarcon (30'), Musto (90'), Martinez (90+11')
Apr 9, 2023 5.30pm
Nov 21, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 16
Mirandes
2-1
Cartagena
Lopez (57' pen.), Barbudo (71')
Sadiku (90+4')
Mar 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 31
Mirandes
2-1
Cartagena
Camello (5'), Riquelme (65')
Camello (66'), Lopez (80'), Ander Garrido (81')
Cayarga (77')
Bodiger (66'), Boateng (69'), Delmas (71')
Boateng (90+1')
Dec 19, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 21
Cartagena
3-0
Mirandes
Castro (23', 60'), Cayarga (41')
Tejera (58')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!