MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 00:45:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 27
Feb 18, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal de A Malata
Levante logo

Racing de Ferrol
0 - 0
Levante


Delgado (77')
Lopez (28')
FT

Munoz (51'), Capa (60'), Lozano (75')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Racing Club de Ferrol and Levante.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Levante 0-0 Leganes
Friday, February 9 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 40.5%. A win for Racing Club de Ferrol had a probability of 30.89% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.07%) and 0-2 (7.87%). The likeliest Racing Club de Ferrol win was 1-0 (10.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
Racing Club de FerrolDrawLevante
30.89% (-0.497 -0.5) 28.61% (0.214 0.21) 40.5% (0.278 0.28)
Both teams to score 45.2% (-0.755 -0.75)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.93% (-0.863 -0.86)61.07% (0.86 0.86)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.95% (-0.651 -0.65)81.04% (0.648 0.65)
Racing Club de Ferrol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.16% (-0.831 -0.83)35.84% (0.828 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.38% (-0.865 -0.87)72.61% (0.86099999999999 0.86)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.44% (-0.264 -0.26)29.56% (0.262 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.42% (-0.321 -0.32)65.58% (0.318 0.32)
Score Analysis
    Racing Club de Ferrol 30.89%
    Levante 40.5%
    Draw 28.6%
Racing Club de FerrolDrawLevante
1-0 @ 10.86% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 6.8% (-0.138 -0.14)
2-0 @ 5.58% (-0.072 -0.07)
3-1 @ 2.33% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-0 @ 1.91% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.42% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2%
Total : 30.89%
1-1 @ 13.24% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 10.59% (0.34 0.34)
2-2 @ 4.14% (-0.115 -0.12)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.6%
0-1 @ 12.91% (0.32 0.32)
1-2 @ 8.07% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.87% (0.138 0.14)
1-3 @ 3.28% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.2% (0.033 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.68% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-4 @ 0.97% (0.003 0)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 40.5%

How you voted: Racing de Ferrol vs Levante

Racing Club de Ferrol
47.4%
Draw
36.8%
Levante
15.8%
19
Head to Head
Oct 16, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 11
Levante
1-0
Racing de Ferrol
Gomez (58')
Bouldini (22'), Lozano (76'), Rey (86'), de la Fuente (86')

Castro (36')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche401611134242059
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes401112174453-945
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!