MX23RW : Monday, May 27 21:47:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 23
Jan 28, 2024 at 4pm UK
Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Kompleksi

Fenerbahce
2 - 1
Ankaragucu

Under (20', 32')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Cigerci (13' pen.)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Fenerbahce and Ankaragucu, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbul 0-1 Fenerbahce
Wednesday, January 24 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Ankaragucu 2-0 Karagumruk
Wednesday, January 24 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Fenerbahce 2-1 Ankaragucu

Fenerbahce are favorites for this one, and will see this as the perfect opportunity to improve their output in front of goal. The visitors are no push-overs, so we expect them to put up a decent fight. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenerbahce win with a probability of 79.95%. A draw had a probability of 12.7% and a win for Ankaragucu had a probability of 7.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenerbahce win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.26%) and 2-1 (8.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.87%), while for an Ankaragucu win it was 1-2 (2.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Fenerbahce in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Fenerbahce.

Result
FenerbahceDrawAnkaragucu
79.95% (0.11099999999999 0.11) 12.7% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 7.35% (-0.071 -0.07)
Both teams to score 50.9% (-0.253 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.28% (-0.107 -0.11)29.72% (0.109 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.15% (-0.13 -0.13)50.85% (0.131 0.13)
Fenerbahce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.24% (0.0010000000000048 0)5.75% (0.0029000000000003 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
77.81% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)22.19% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54% (-0.26600000000001 -0.27)45.99% (0.26900000000001 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.28% (-0.205 -0.2)81.71% (0.209 0.21)
Score Analysis
    Fenerbahce 79.93%
    Ankaragucu 7.35%
    Draw 12.7%
FenerbahceDrawAnkaragucu
2-0 @ 10.78% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
3-0 @ 10.26% (0.06 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.38% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.97% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.56% (0.046 0.05)
4-0 @ 7.33% (0.042000000000001 0.04)
4-1 @ 5.69% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
5-0 @ 4.18% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
5-1 @ 3.25% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.1% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.21% (-0.02 -0.02)
6-0 @ 1.99% (0.011 0.01)
6-1 @ 1.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-2 @ 1.26% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 4.42%
Total : 79.93%
1-1 @ 5.87% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.25% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.65% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 12.7%
1-2 @ 2.28% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-1 @ 2.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 7.35%

How you voted: Fenerbahce vs Ankaragucu

Fenerbahce
85.7%
Draw
4.8%
Ankaragucu
9.5%
21
Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Ankaragucu
0-1
Fenerbahce

Cetin (7'), Radakovic (73')
Osayi-Samuel (60')
Yuksek (78'), Fred (90+3')
Yuksek (84')
Apr 15, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 29
Fenerbahce
2-1
Ankaragucu
Valencia (87' pen.), Crespo (90+6')
Sowe (81')
Oct 17, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 10
Ankaragucu
0-3
Fenerbahce
Batshuayi (3'), Kahveci (25'), Rossi (90+2')
May 8, 2021 6.30pm
Gameweek 40
Ankaragucu
1-2
Fenerbahce
Potuk (3')
Pinto (83'), Sarlija (85')
Tufan (42'), Valencia (90+5')
Jan 18, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 19
Fenerbahce
3-1
Ankaragucu
Thiam (28'), Samatta (34'), Valencia (67')
Tufan (41'), Thiam (45+1')
Gural (90+3')
Cekici (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray383332922666102
2Fenerbahce38316199316899
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor382141369501967
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul381871357431461
5BesiktasBesiktas38168145247556
6KasimpasaKasimpasa38168146265-356
7SivassporSivasspor381412124754-754
8AlanyasporAlanyaspor381216105350352
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor38148164858-1050
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor381213134449-549
11Adana Demirspor381014145461-744
12GaziantepGaziantep38128185057-744
13Samsunspor381110174252-1043
14KayserisporKayserispor381112154457-1342
15Hatayspor38914154552-741
16KonyasporKonyaspor38914154053-1341
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk381010184952-340
18AnkaragucuAnkaragucu38816144652-640
RPendikspor38910194273-3137
RIstanbulspor3847272780-5316


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!