MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:19:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 19
Mar 2, 2024 at 11am UK
Stadion Mynai

Minai
2 - 0
Metalist Kharkiv

Korniychuk (31'), Skyba (90+2')
Petko (56')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Chervak (5'), Imerekov (52'), Rusyn (55'), Rusyn (56'), Gabelok (88')
Rusyn (59'), Rusyn (59')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Minai and Metalist Kharkiv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dnipro-1 1-1 Minai
Sunday, February 25 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Metalist Kharkiv 2-4 Dynamo Kiev
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Metalist Kharkiv win with a probability of 41.54%. A win for Minai had a probability of 32.35% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Metalist Kharkiv win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.75%) and 0-2 (7.22%). The likeliest Minai win was 1-0 (8.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
MinaiDrawMetalist Kharkiv
32.35% (-0.127 -0.13) 26.1% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05) 41.54% (0.174 0.17)
Both teams to score 53.11% (0.117 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.73% (0.168 0.17)51.26% (-0.171 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.9% (0.146 0.15)73.1% (-0.149 -0.15)
Minai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.27% (0.00099999999999056 0)29.73% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.2%65.79% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Metalist Kharkiv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.59% (0.163 0.16)24.41% (-0.166 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.17% (0.231 0.23)58.83% (-0.233 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Minai 32.35%
    Metalist Kharkiv 41.54%
    Draw 26.1%
MinaiDrawMetalist Kharkiv
1-0 @ 8.8% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
2-1 @ 7.53% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.34% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.04% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.16% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.15% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 32.35%
1-1 @ 12.41% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 7.26% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.31% (0.016 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.01% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 10.23% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.75% (0.025 0.03)
0-2 @ 7.22% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.12% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.39% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.5% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.018 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.2% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 41.54%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Metalist Kharkiv
1-0
Minai
Dmytrenko (70')
Tkachuk (64'), Zhychykov (74')

Vyshnevskyi (75')
Apr 29, 2023 11am
Gameweek 23
Minai
1-1
Metalist Kharkiv
Vitenchuk (73' pen.)
Bezuglyy (52')
Oct 19, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 8
Metalist Kharkiv
0-1
Minai
Tverdokhlib (70')
Oct 3, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 10
Metalist Kharkiv
1-0
Minai
Gabelok (72' pen.)
Chenbay (11'), Gabelok (18'), Remenyuk (68'), Protasov (73'), Kryskiv (90')

Matic (33'), Kovalenko (54'), Akhmedzade (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar22164246182852
2Dynamo Kiev22153451232848
3Kryvbas Kryvyi RihKryvbas Kryvyi24146442241848
4Dnipro-1Dnipro-124128434221244
5Rukh Lviv241010435251040
6Polissya ZhytomyrPolissya2411673123839
7Vorskla PoltavaVorskla2486102335-1230
8Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets2392123332129
9LNZ CherkasyCherkasy247892327-429
10Zorya LuhanskLuhansk226882327-426
11Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka2351081619-325
12FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya2366111930-1124
13Veres2347122134-1319
14Obolon KyivObolon2347121332-1919
15Metalist Kharkiv2446142443-1918
16Minai2329121636-2015


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!