MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:27:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 26, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Juan Domingo Peron

Instituto
0 - 2
Godoy Cruz


Cabrera (40'), Cerato (87')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Altamira (37'), Agustin Guillen (60')
Burgoa (4'), Agustin Guillen (12'), Salvareschi (65'), Barrea (83')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Instituto and Godoy Cruz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Instituto 0-2 Independiente
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Godoy Cruz 0-1 Colo-Colo
Friday, February 23 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Godoy Cruz win with a probability of 37.5%. A draw had a probability of 32.4% and a win for Instituto had a probability of 30.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Godoy Cruz win was 0-1 with a probability of 15.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.76%) and 1-2 (6.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (15.94%), while for a Instituto win it was 1-0 (13.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Godoy Cruz would win this match.

Result
InstitutoDrawGodoy Cruz
30.11% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 32.39% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 37.5% (-0.061 -0.06)
Both teams to score 35.89% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
27.89% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06)72.1% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
11.45% (-0.038 -0.04)88.55% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Instituto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.24% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)42.76% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.91% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)79.08% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Godoy Cruz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.69% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)37.3% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.91% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)74.09% (0.075999999999993 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Instituto 30.11%
    Godoy Cruz 37.49%
    Draw 32.37%
InstitutoDrawGodoy Cruz
1-0 @ 13.55% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 5.76% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-1 @ 5.68% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 1.63% (0.002 0)
3-1 @ 1.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 30.11%
0-0 @ 15.94% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-1 @ 13.36%
2-2 @ 2.8% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 32.37%
0-1 @ 15.72%
0-2 @ 7.76% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.59% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.55% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.17% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 0.92% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 37.49%

Head to Head
Oct 2, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 7
Godoy Cruz
1-1
Instituto
Allende (56')
Conechny (44'), Leyes (75'), Agustin Guillen (80')
Acevedo (28')
Rodriguez (44'), Franco (59'), Roffo (62'), Lodico (69')
Jul 31, 2023 12am
Gameweek 27
Godoy Cruz
4-2
Instituto
Galdames (28'), Arce (31'), Parnisari (35' og.), Lopez (71')
Salvareschi (45+1'), Meli (90')
Parnisari (11'), Martinez (74')
Bochi (85'), Parnisari (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!