MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:32:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | 1st Leg
May 24, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Generali Arena

Austria Vienna
2 - 1
Hartberg

Holland (51'), Fitz (58' pen.)
Wels (47'), Saljic (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Entrup (84')
Heil (29'), Schopp (81'), Avdijaj (84')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Vienna and Hartberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolfsberger 1-2 Austria Vienna
Tuesday, May 21 at 6pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Rapid Vienna 0-3 Hartberg
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austria Vienna win with a probability of 55.53%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Hartberg had a probability of 21.87%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austria Vienna win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.79%) and 2-0 (9.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.61%), while for a Hartberg win it was 1-2 (5.75%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Austria Vienna in this match.

Result
Austria ViennaDrawHartberg
55.53%22.59%21.87%
Both teams to score 55.86%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.42%43.58%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.02%65.97%
Austria Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.44%15.56%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.49%44.5%
Hartberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.15%33.84%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.49%70.5%
Score Analysis
    Austria Vienna 55.53%
    Hartberg 21.87%
    Draw 22.59%
Austria ViennaDrawHartberg
2-1 @ 9.87%
1-0 @ 9.79%
2-0 @ 9.11%
3-1 @ 6.12%
3-0 @ 5.65%
3-2 @ 3.32%
4-1 @ 2.85%
4-0 @ 2.63%
4-2 @ 1.54%
5-1 @ 1.06%
5-0 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 55.53%
1-1 @ 10.61%
2-2 @ 5.35%
0-0 @ 5.26%
3-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 22.59%
1-2 @ 5.75%
0-1 @ 5.7%
0-2 @ 3.09%
1-3 @ 2.08%
2-3 @ 1.93%
0-3 @ 1.12%
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 21.87%

How you voted: Austria Vienna vs Hartberg

Austria Vienna
75.0%
Draw
25.0%
Hartberg
0.0%
12
Head to Head
Feb 10, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 18
Austria Vienna
3-1
Hartberg
Huskovic (13'), Fitz (51'), Vucic (55')
Ranftl (10'), Potzmann (43'), Wimmer (45')
Entrup (5')
Pfeifer (46'), Sangare (69')
Sep 17, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 7
Hartberg
2-1
Austria Vienna
Avdijaj (43', 51')
Diakite (15'), Schopp (37'), Avdijaj (60')
Diakite (60')
Gruber (10')
Guenouche (26'), Jukic (67')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!