MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 23:57:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 6
Apr 23, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Gernot Langes Stadion

Swarovski
1 - 0
Austria Vienna

Tomic (87' pen.)
Bacher (43'), Sulzbacher (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Guenouche (90+3')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between WSG Swarovski Tirol and Austria Vienna.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Vienna 3-0 Swarovski
Saturday, April 20 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Austria Vienna 3-0 Swarovski
Saturday, April 20 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austria Vienna win with a probability of 45.74%. A win for WSG Swarovski Tirol had a probability of 28.45% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austria Vienna win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.15%) and 0-2 (8.18%). The likeliest WSG Swarovski Tirol win was 1-0 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood.

Result
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawAustria Vienna
28.45% (0.19 0.19) 25.8% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03) 45.74% (-0.167 -0.17)
Both teams to score 52.16% (0.212 0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.38% (0.213 0.21)51.62% (-0.216 -0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.59% (0.185 0.19)73.41% (-0.187 -0.19)
WSG Swarovski Tirol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.32% (0.25700000000001 0.26)32.67% (-0.259 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.78% (0.287 0.29)69.22% (-0.289 -0.29)
Austria Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.47% (0.015000000000001 0.02)22.53% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.89% (0.024000000000001 0.02)56.11% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    WSG Swarovski Tirol 28.45%
    Austria Vienna 45.74%
    Draw 25.8%
WSG Swarovski TirolDrawAustria Vienna
1-0 @ 8.23% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.86% (0.042 0.04)
2-0 @ 4.61% (0.026 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.56% (0.033 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.91% (0.026 0.03)
3-0 @ 1.72% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 28.45%
1-1 @ 12.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.36% (-0.063000000000001 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.12% (0.033 0.03)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 10.97% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-2 @ 9.15% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.18% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
1-3 @ 4.54%
0-3 @ 4.06% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.54% (0.018 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.69% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.51% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.95% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 45.74%

How you voted: Swarovski vs Austria Vienna

WSG Swarovski Tirol
11.1%
Draw
11.1%
Austria Vienna
77.8%
9
Head to Head
Apr 20, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 5
Austria Vienna
3-0
Swarovski
Gruber (13'), Fitz (32'), Huskovic (83')
Handl (57')

Sulzbacher (37'), Okungbowa (37'), Diarra (46')
Mar 10, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 22
Austria Vienna
2-0
Swarovski
Fitz (41' pen., 88' pen.)
Galvao (36'), Kratzig (54'), Fitz (64')

Ogrinec (80')
Oct 22, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 11
Swarovski
0-2
Austria Vienna

Ustundag (18'), Diarra (61'), Kronberger (71')
Gugganig (70')
Asllani (33'), Vucic (80')
Potzmann (10'), da Graca (66'), Huskovic (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Wolfsberger104424139231
2Austria ViennaAustria Vienna103433534129
3BW Linz103433348-1522
4Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach102622740-1321
5WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski103342955-2619
6Austria Lustenau102532258-3616
Championship Round
1Sturm Graz1063156233344
2Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg1052374294542
3LASK LinzLASK1052343331034
4Rapid Vienna1033447351228
5Hartberg103254952-328
6Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt101274050-1022
 
Regular Season
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg22155245123350
2Sturm Graz22137237152246
3LASK LinzLASK229852618835
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt2281042927234
5Hartberg229763328534
6Rapid Vienna2289538211733
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna229672522333
8Wolfsberger228682932-330
9Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach2247111730-1319
10BW Linz2247112238-1619
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski2242162042-2214
12Austria Lustenau2224161349-3610


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!