MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 05:58:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 7
Apr 26, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Generali Arena

Austria Vienna
2 - 2
Rheindorf Altach

Huskovic (25'), Asllani (85')
Galvao (29'), Handl (29'), Huskovic (39'), Fitz (79')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Bahre (31' pen.), Fadinger (88')
Ouedraogo (54'), Jager (61'), Bahre (64'), Lukacevic (73')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Vienna and Rheindorf Altach.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Swarovski 1-0 Austria Vienna
Tuesday, April 23 at 5.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: BW Linz 2-1 Rheindorf Altach
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Austria Vienna win with a probability of 55.56%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Rheindorf Altach had a probability of 19.05%.

The most likely scoreline for an Austria Vienna win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.53%) and 2-1 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.75%), while for a Rheindorf Altach win it was 0-1 (7.51%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Austria ViennaDrawRheindorf Altach
55.56% (0.00099999999999767 0) 25.39%19.05% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Both teams to score 43.47%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.05% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)57.94% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.35%78.64% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Austria Vienna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.09%20.9%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.37%53.62%
Rheindorf Altach Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.96% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)45.04% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.03% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)80.96%
Score Analysis
    Austria Vienna 55.55%
    Rheindorf Altach 19.05%
    Draw 25.39%
Austria ViennaDrawRheindorf Altach
1-0 @ 14.73%
2-0 @ 11.53%
2-1 @ 9.2%
3-0 @ 6.02%
3-1 @ 4.8%
4-0 @ 2.35%
3-2 @ 1.91%
4-1 @ 1.88%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 55.55%
1-1 @ 11.75%
0-0 @ 9.42%
2-2 @ 3.67%
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 25.39%
0-1 @ 7.51%
1-2 @ 4.69%
0-2 @ 3%
1-3 @ 1.25%
2-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 19.05%

Head to Head
Mar 16, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 1
Rheindorf Altach
1-1
Austria Vienna
Gugganig (90+5')
Koller (19'), Demaku (45+1'), Gebauer (52'), Gugganig (76'), Nuhiu (88')
Standfest (20')
Fitz (9')
Fischer (25'), Ranftl (90+7')
Feb 17, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 19
Austria Vienna
2-1
Rheindorf Altach
Schmidt (35'), Kratzig (44')
Vucic (37'), Handl (82'), Kratzig (90+6')
Vucic (56')
Gebauer (77')
Fadinger (83'), Ingolitsch (90+7')
Sep 24, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 8
Rheindorf Altach
2-1
Austria Vienna
Fadinger (7'), Bahre (15' pen.)
Ingolitsch (45+6'), Jager (54'), Bahre (70'), Nuhiu (73'), Stojanovic (81')
Nuhiu (90+2')
Handl (5')
Galvao (40'), Gruber (45+4'), Guenouche (47'), Fitz (71'), Fischer (90+4')
Galvao (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!