MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 09:39:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 8
May 4, 2024 at 4pm UK
CASHPOINT Arena
Wolfsberger

Rheindorf Altach
0 - 1
Wolfsberger


Gugganig (17'), Fadinger (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ballo (18')
Scherzer (77'), Jasic (78')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Rheindorf Altach and Wolfsberger.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Austria Vienna 2-2 Rheindorf Altach
Friday, April 26 at 6.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Wolfsberger 0-2 BW Linz
Saturday, April 27 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolfsberger win with a probability of 39.89%. A win for Rheindorf Altach had a probability of 30.72% and a draw had a probability of 29.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolfsberger win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.91%) and 1-2 (7.78%). The likeliest Rheindorf Altach win was 1-0 (11.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.36%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Wolfsberger in this match.

Result
Rheindorf AltachDrawWolfsberger
30.72% (-0.012 -0.01) 29.39% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 39.89% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Both teams to score 43.08% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.35% (0.021999999999998 0.02)63.65% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.06% (0.016000000000002 0.02)82.94% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Rheindorf Altach Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.62% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)37.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.84% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)74.17% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Wolfsberger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.8% (0.022000000000006 0.02)31.21% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.46% (0.027000000000001 0.03)67.55% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Rheindorf Altach 30.71%
    Wolfsberger 39.89%
    Draw 29.38%
Rheindorf AltachDrawWolfsberger
1-0 @ 11.47% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.58%
2-0 @ 5.65% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 2.16%
3-0 @ 1.85% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.26% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 30.71%
1-1 @ 13.36%
0-0 @ 11.66% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 3.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 29.38%
0-1 @ 13.58%
0-2 @ 7.91% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 7.78% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-3 @ 3.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.02% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.49% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 39.89%

Head to Head
Mar 30, 2024 4.15pm
Gameweek 2
Wolfsberger
0-0
Rheindorf Altach
Ibertsberger (79')
Demaku (23')
Mar 10, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 22
Wolfsberger
1-1
Rheindorf Altach
Boakye (9')
Scherzer (24'), Tijani (52')
Demaku (15')
Bahre (44'), Reiner (64')
Oct 22, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 11
Rheindorf Altach
0-0
Wolfsberger
Fadinger (58'), Jurcec (62'), Standfest (63'), Reiter (74'), Gugganig (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!