MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 20:22:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Augsburg logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 33
May 10, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
WWK Arena
Stuttgart

Augsburg
0 - 1
Stuttgart


Demirovic (63'), Mbabu (76'), Iago (82'), Gouweleeuw (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Guirassy (48')
Anton (42'), Woo-yeong (72')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Bundesliga clash between Augsburg and Stuttgart, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dortmund 5-1 Augsburg
Saturday, May 4 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Stuttgart 3-1 Bayern
Saturday, May 4 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Augsburg 1-2 Stuttgart

Both teams still have something to play for heading into their final two Bundesliga fixtures, although there is more riding on this contest for Augsburg as they look to boost their hopes of a top-seven finish. However, we expect high-flying Stuttgart to take advantage of the hosts' poor form and follow up their impressive win over Bayern Munich with another victory on Friday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stuttgart win with a probability of 44.91%. A win for Augsburg had a probability of 32.18% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stuttgart win was 1-2 with a probability of 9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.83%) and 0-2 (6.08%). The likeliest Augsburg win was 2-1 (7.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.1%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Stuttgart would win this match.

Result
AugsburgDrawStuttgart
32.18% (0.0079999999999956 0.01) 22.91% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 44.91% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 64.23% (-0.061000000000007 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.28% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)36.72% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.12% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)58.88% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Augsburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.24% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)22.76% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.55% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)56.45% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Stuttgart Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.16% (-0.042999999999992 -0.04)16.84% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.16% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)46.84% (0.071999999999996 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Augsburg 32.18%
    Stuttgart 44.91%
    Draw 22.91%
AugsburgDrawStuttgart
2-1 @ 7.48% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-0 @ 5.67% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.2% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.69% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 3.29% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.07% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 1.37% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 32.18%
1-1 @ 10.1% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.66% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-0 @ 3.83% (0.015 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.95% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 22.91%
1-2 @ 9% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-1 @ 6.83% (0.017 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.08% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.35% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.96% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.61%
1-4 @ 2.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.76% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.61% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 4.33%
Total : 44.91%

How you voted: Augsburg vs Stuttgart

Augsburg
19.3%
Draw
13.4%
Stuttgart
67.2%
119
Head to Head
Dec 20, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 16
Stuttgart
3-0
Augsburg
Undav (18'), Guirassy (45+1'), Fuhrich (69')

Demirovic (11'), Gumny (62'), Pedersen (71'), Dorsch (81')
Apr 21, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 29
Augsburg
1-1
Stuttgart
Beljo (8')
Endo (78')
Oct 29, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 12
Stuttgart
2-1
Augsburg
Guirassy (15'), Anton (90+1')
Mar 19, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 27
Stuttgart
3-2
Augsburg
Anton (44'), Marmoush (79'), Tomas (85')
Tomas (80'), Fuhrich (90+2')
Hahn (6'), Gregoritsch (45+1')
Pedersen (78'), Uduokhai (79'), Winther (81')
Oct 31, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 10
Augsburg
4-1
Stuttgart
Oxford (30'), Gouweleeuw (53'), Niederlechner (72'), Finnbogason (81')
Gouweleeuw (21'), Caligiuri (32'), Gruezo (90+3')
Fuhrich (7')
Didavi (39'), Coulibaly (59'), Al Ghaddioui (77'), Forster (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!