MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 03:56:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
SV Darmstadt
Bundesliga | Gameweek 29
Apr 14, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Merck-Stadion am Bollenfalltor
Freiburg logo

Darmstadt
0 - 1
Freiburg

FT(HT: 0-1)
Doan (36')
Sallai (4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Bundesliga clash between SV Darmstadt 98 and Freiburg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mainz 4-0 Darmstadt
Saturday, April 6 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Freiburg 1-4 RB Leipzig
Saturday, April 6 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: SV Darmstadt 98 1-2 Freiburg

While Freiburg have been inconsistent this season, they have done well against sides in the bottom half of the table and will feel that this is a match from which they should take all three points. With just two wins all season, it is difficult to make much of a case for Darmstadt here, and we feel that they will suffer their 19th loss of the campaign in this match. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Freiburg win with a probability of 56.02%. A win for SV Darmstadt 98 had a probability of 22.28% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Freiburg win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.46%) and 0-2 (8.37%). The likeliest SV Darmstadt 98 win was 2-1 (5.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.94%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Freiburg would win this match.

Result
SV Darmstadt 98DrawFreiburg
22.28% (3.023 3.02) 21.7% (1.609 1.61) 56.02% (-4.637 -4.64)
Both teams to score 59.51% (-0.908 -0.91)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.97% (-3.385 -3.39)39.02% (3.38 3.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.65% (-3.647 -3.65)61.34% (3.641 3.64)
SV Darmstadt 98 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.08% (0.858 0.86)30.92% (-0.864 -0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.79% (0.998 1)67.21% (-1.004 -1)
Freiburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.15% (-2.421 -2.42)13.84% (2.413 2.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.78% (-5.001 -5)41.22% (4.995 5)
Score Analysis
    SV Darmstadt 98 22.28%
    Freiburg 56.02%
    Draw 21.7%
SV Darmstadt 98DrawFreiburg
2-1 @ 5.83% (0.655 0.66)
1-0 @ 5.02% (0.859 0.86)
2-0 @ 2.95% (0.562 0.56)
3-1 @ 2.28% (0.303 0.3)
3-2 @ 2.26% (0.11 0.11)
3-0 @ 1.15% (0.242 0.24)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 22.28%
1-1 @ 9.94% (0.903 0.9)
2-2 @ 5.76% (0.151 0.15)
0-0 @ 4.28% (0.648 0.65)
3-3 @ 1.49% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 21.7%
1-2 @ 9.82% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
0-1 @ 8.46% (0.584 0.58)
0-2 @ 8.37% (-0.177 -0.18)
1-3 @ 6.47% (-0.607 -0.61)
0-3 @ 5.52% (-0.662 -0.66)
2-3 @ 3.8% (-0.259 -0.26)
1-4 @ 3.2% (-0.639 -0.64)
0-4 @ 2.73% (-0.623 -0.62)
2-4 @ 1.88% (-0.322 -0.32)
1-5 @ 1.27% (-0.399 -0.4)
0-5 @ 1.08% (-0.375 -0.38)
Other @ 3.43%
Total : 56.02%

How you voted: Darmstadt vs Freiburg

SV Darmstadt 98
15.6%
Draw
25.0%
Freiburg
59.4%
32
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 12
Freiburg
1-1
Darmstadt
Holer (35')
Weisshaupt (75'), Hofler (90+4')
Honsak (18')
Apr 29, 2017 2.30pm
Darmstadt
3-0
Freiburg
Platte (23'), Gondorf (45'), Schipplock (65')
Gondorf (25'), Banggaard (42')
Dec 10, 2016 2.30pm
Freiburg
1-0
Darmstadt
Petersen (86' pen.)
Schuster (10'), Stenzel (38'), Hofler (61')

Vrancic (23'), Schipplock (42'), Gondorf (84'), Esser (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34286089246590
2Stuttgart34234778393973
3Bayern MunichBayern34233894454972
4RB Leipzig34198777393865
5Borussia DortmundDortmund34189768432563
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt34111495150147
7Hoffenheim34137146666046
8Heidenheim341012125055-542
9Werder Bremen34119144854-642
10Freiburg34119144558-1342
11Augsburg34109155060-1039
12Wolfsburg34107174156-1537
13Mainz 05Mainz34714133951-1235
14Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34713145667-1134
15Union BerlinUnion Berlin3496193358-2533
16VfL BochumVfL Bochum34712154274-3233
RFC Koln34512172860-3227
RSV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt3438233086-5617


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!