MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:44:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 23
Mar 2, 2024 at 2pm UK
Andruv stadion

Olomouc
2 - 2
Bohemians 1905

Fortelny (19'), Novak (22')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Prekop (4'), Hala (40')
Prekop (47'), Vesely (48')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Sigma Olomouc and Bohemians 1905.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ceske Budejovice 2-1 Olomouc
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Banik Ostrava 1-1 Bohemians 1905
Saturday, February 24 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sigma Olomouc win with a probability of 47.4%. A win for Bohemians 1905 had a probability of 27.61% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sigma Olomouc win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.37%) and 2-0 (8.18%). The likeliest Bohemians 1905 win was 0-1 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
Sigma OlomoucDrawBohemians 1905
47.4% (-0.055 -0.05) 24.99% (0.029 0.03) 27.61% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 54.13% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.24% (-0.105 -0.1)48.75% (0.10599999999999 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.14% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)70.86% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Sigma Olomouc Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.39% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)20.6% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.85% (-0.10400000000001 -0.1)53.15% (0.106 0.11)
Bohemians 1905 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.18% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)31.81% (0.035 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.75% (-0.041 -0.04)68.25% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Sigma Olomouc 47.39%
    Bohemians 1905 27.61%
    Draw 24.98%
Sigma OlomoucDrawBohemians 1905
1-0 @ 10.35% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.37% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.18% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 4.93% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.31% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.95% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.7% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 47.39%
1-1 @ 11.85% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.56% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.36% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.98%
0-1 @ 7.51% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.79% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 4.3% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.59% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.05% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.64% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 27.61%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 9
Bohemians 1905
3-2
Olomouc
Prekop (36'), Puskac (70'), Matousek (77')
Hybs (32'), Prekop (47'), Janos (60'), Hruby (74'), Jedlicka (90+2')
Zorvan (8'), Vodhanel (44')
Vodhanel (14'), Vrastil (20')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Sparta Prague28224262224070
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague28215258203868
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen28184663323158
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava281351043331044
5Mlada Boleslav28117104744340
6FC SlovackoSlovacko28116113637-139
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec28108104444038
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc28106123739-236
9Hradec Kralove2899103136-536
10Teplice2898112935-635
11Bohemians 190528710112638-1231
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec28610123444-1028
13Pardubice2877142738-1128
14FC Fastav ZlinZlin2859143660-2424
15Ceske Budejovice2864183058-2822
16MFK Karvina2856172851-2321


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!