MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:21:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 29
Apr 21, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion u Nisy

Slovan Liberec
0 - 0
Hradec Kralove


Kozel (47'), Pourzitidis (49'), Jan Backovsky (55'), Prebsl (60')
FT

Vasulin (46')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Slovan Liberec and Hradec Kralove.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ceske Budejovice 3-2 Slovan Liberec
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Hradec Kralove 1-0 Slovacko
Saturday, April 13 at 5pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slovan Liberec win with a probability of 55.23%. A draw had a probability of 23.2% and a win for Hradec Kralove had a probability of 21.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slovan Liberec win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.83%) and 2-0 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11%), while for a Hradec Kralove win it was 0-1 (6.16%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Slovan LiberecDrawHradec Kralove
55.23% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05) 23.21% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 21.56% (0.037000000000003 0.04)
Both teams to score 53.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.32% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)46.68% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.05% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)68.95% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Slovan Liberec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.24% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)16.76% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.3% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)46.7% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Hradec Kralove Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.12% (0.027000000000001 0.03)35.88% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.34% (0.027000000000001 0.03)72.66% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Slovan Liberec 55.23%
    Hradec Kralove 21.56%
    Draw 23.2%
Slovan LiberecDrawHradec Kralove
1-0 @ 10.74%
2-1 @ 9.83% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.59% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.85% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.71% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.61% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.55% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 55.23%
1-1 @ 11%
0-0 @ 6.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.2%
0-1 @ 6.16% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.64% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.16% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.93% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 21.56%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 15
Hradec Kralove
1-1
Slovan Liberec
Vasulin (27')
Kucera (48'), Cihak (63'), Pilar (73'), Pudhorocky (77')
Frydek (30')
Fukala (73'), Jan Backovsky (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Sparta Prague431081295286
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague431072244882
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen421175393669
4Mlada Boleslav41035155-447
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava40135048246
6FC SlovackoSlovacko41034550-544
Relegation Round
1Bohemians 190541123447-1339
2FK Baumit JablonecJablonec42204450-638
3Pardubice43013847-937
4MFK Karvina41123762-2529
5Ceske Budejovice41214169-2829
6FC Fastav ZlinZlin40224068-2827
 
Regular Season
1Sparta Prague30244270264476
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague30226262233972
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen30195667333462
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30136114839945
5Mlada Boleslav30128105046444
6FC SlovackoSlovacko30118113940-141
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec301010104646040
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc30107134045-537
9Hradec Kralove30910113238-637
10Teplice3099123140-936
11Bohemians 190530811112940-1135
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec30612123545-1030
13Pardubice3077162942-1328
14MFK Karvina3067173052-2225
15FC Fastav ZlinZlin30510153661-2525
16Ceske Budejovice3066183462-2824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!