MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 16:50:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 20
Mar 4, 2024 at 6pm UK
Right to Dream Park

Nordsjaelland
3 - 1
Silkeborg

Hansen (2', 25'), Frese (78')
Nagalo (47')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Nordsjaelland and Silkeborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vejle 2-0 Silkeborg
Sunday, February 25 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nordsjaelland win with a probability of 62.8%. A draw had a probability of 20.1% and a win for Silkeborg had a probability of 17.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nordsjaelland win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.79%) and 1-0 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.34%), while for a Silkeborg win it was 1-2 (4.73%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nordsjaelland would win this match.

Result
NordsjaellandDrawSilkeborg
62.8% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 20.09% (0.055999999999997 0.06) 17.11% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
Both teams to score 56.09% (-0.369 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.69% (-0.404 -0.4)39.3% (0.407 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.35% (-0.424 -0.42)61.64% (0.425 0.42)
Nordsjaelland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.04% (-0.117 -0.12)11.96% (0.119 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.65% (-0.249 -0.25)37.35% (0.252 0.25)
Silkeborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.71% (-0.332 -0.33)36.29% (0.333 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.93% (-0.337 -0.34)73.07% (0.34 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Nordsjaelland 62.8%
    Silkeborg 17.11%
    Draw 20.09%
NordsjaellandDrawSilkeborg
2-1 @ 9.92% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.79% (0.095000000000001 0.1)
1-0 @ 9.21% (0.132 0.13)
3-1 @ 7.02% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 6.93% (0.035 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.73% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-0 @ 3.68% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.89% (-0.034 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.58% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.56% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.92%
Total : 62.8%
1-1 @ 9.34% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-2 @ 5.03% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.34% (0.082 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 4.73% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.4% (0.045 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.23% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 17.11%

How you voted: Nordsjaelland vs Silkeborg

Nordsjaelland
62.5%
Draw
25.0%
Silkeborg
12.5%
8
Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 5
Silkeborg
2-0
Nordsjaelland
Tengstedt (58' pen.), Rasmussen (67')
Mattsson (51')

Osman (22')
Mar 5, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 20
Silkeborg
2-1
Nordsjaelland
Salquist (64'), Engel (90+4')
Marcondes (41')
Aug 21, 2022 1pm
Nov 21, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 10
Nordsjaelland
1-1
Silkeborg
Villadsen (42')
Adingra (45+1'), Dohr Thychosen (45+2'), Sadiq (76')
Vallys (62')
Gojani (12'), Vallys (43'), Larsen (45+1')
Oct 3, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 7
Silkeborg
4-1
Nordsjaelland
Helenius (1', 8'), Teitur Thordarson (68'), Jorgensen (87')
Dahl (32'), Salquist (39')
Villadsen (23')
Diomande (58'), Christensen (67'), Woledzi (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Brondby422051252655
2FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland411249301952
3Nordsjaelland440048262249
4Copenhagen411251292249
5AarhusAarhus40223233-138
6SilkeborgSilkeborg40223138-729
Relegation Round
1RandersRanders43103643-733
2Viborg FFViborg43103341-833
3OdenseOdense40222838-1026
4Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub40223148-1725
5Vejle41122331-823
6Hvidovre41122253-3115
 
Regular Season
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland22153443232048
2Brondby22145344202447
3Copenhagen22143545232245
4Nordsjaelland22107535211437
5AarhusAarhus229942621536
6SilkeborgSilkeborg2283112832-427
7OdenseOdense2266102532-724
8Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub2265112739-1223
9Viborg FFViborg2265112437-1323
10RandersRanders225892337-1423
11Vejle2247111926-719
12Hvidovre2225151745-2811


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!