MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:32:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 35
Apr 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion

Dordrecht
3 - 1
Oss

Seydoux (21'), Suray (58'), Osundina (90+1')
van den Avert (45+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Ladan (74')
Nieuwpoort (52'), van Leeuwen (82'), Zitman (85')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Dordrecht and TOP Oss.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: NAC Breda 1-4 Dordrecht
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Oss 1-4 Roda JC
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dordrecht win with a probability of 60.51%. A draw had a probability of 20.8% and a win for TOP Oss had a probability of 18.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dordrecht win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.42%) and 1-0 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.65%), while for a TOP Oss win it was 1-2 (5.09%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dordrecht would win this match.

Result
DordrechtDrawTOP Oss
60.51% (1.318 1.32) 20.79% (-0.597 -0.6) 18.7% (-0.721 -0.72)
Both teams to score 56.85% (0.766 0.77)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.17% (1.627 1.63)39.83% (-1.627 -1.63)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.81% (1.668 1.67)62.19% (-1.668 -1.67)
Dordrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.23% (0.90899999999999 0.91)12.76% (-0.909 -0.91)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.96% (1.84 1.84)39.04% (-1.84 -1.84)
TOP Oss Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.17% (0.2 0.2)34.83% (-0.2 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.43% (0.209 0.21)71.56% (-0.209 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Dordrecht 60.51%
    TOP Oss 18.7%
    Draw 20.79%
DordrechtDrawTOP Oss
2-1 @ 9.94% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.42% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
1-0 @ 9.15% (-0.379 -0.38)
3-1 @ 6.82% (0.221 0.22)
3-0 @ 6.46% (0.175 0.18)
3-2 @ 3.6% (0.135 0.14)
4-1 @ 3.51% (0.227 0.23)
4-0 @ 3.33% (0.198 0.2)
4-2 @ 1.85% (0.129 0.13)
5-1 @ 1.44% (0.138 0.14)
5-0 @ 1.37% (0.124 0.12)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 60.51%
1-1 @ 9.65% (-0.345 -0.35)
2-2 @ 5.24% (0.022 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.45% (-0.344 -0.34)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 20.79%
1-2 @ 5.09% (-0.153 -0.15)
0-1 @ 4.69% (-0.335 -0.34)
0-2 @ 2.47% (-0.162 -0.16)
2-3 @ 1.84% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.79% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 18.7%

Head to Head
Sep 18, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 5
Oss
0-1
Dordrecht

van Eijma (29'), Ladan (45'), Hernandez (90+4')
Sebaoui (39')
Sebaoui (71'), 't Zand (71'), Plogmann (72'), Robert Shein (83'), Suray (90'), Tsoungui (90+4')
May 19, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 38
Dordrecht
2-2
Oss
Cetin (40'), Longo (73')
Margaritha (58', 66')
Mukeh (75')
Dec 11, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 17
Oss
0-1
Dordrecht
Balde (62')
Mar 14, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 27
Dordrecht
1-0
Oss
Meijer (32')

van Eijma (71')
Aug 28, 2021 3.30pm
Gameweek 4
Oss
3-0
Dordrecht
Margaret (6'), Pio Oristanio (54'), Tejan (80')
Pique (30')

van Huizen (36'), Miceli (69'), Hobbel (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II382310577354279
2Groningen38229771304175
3Roda JC382112569343575
4Dordrecht381815574512369
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag381712972502263
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap38196136152963
7EmmenEmmen38176155960-157
8NAC BredaNAC Breda381511126356756
9MVV MaastrichtMVV38168146460456
10Jong AZJong AZ38168146261156
11Helmond SportHelmond38149155255-351
12VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo38139165358-548
13Cambuur38138177174-347
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven38916134557-1243
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax381010185469-1540
16Jong PSVJong PSV38117206381-1840
17TelstarTelstar3898214768-2135
18TOP OssOss38104243266-3434
19Den BoschDen Bosch3889213868-3033
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht38511223274-4226


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!