MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 05:57:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Lillestrom
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 9
May 20, 2024 at 4pm UK
Arasen Stadion

Lillestrom
0 - 3
Fredrikstad


Rossing-Lelesiit (83'), Karlin (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Magnusson (41'), Aga (90' pen.), Sorlokk (90+4')
Aukland (33'), Aga (90')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Lillestrom and Fredrikstad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Viking FK 1-4 Lillestrom
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Fredrikstad 4-1 Stromsgodset
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Lillestrom 1-1 Fredrikstad

Fredrikstad have kicked off the campaign on the front foot and will be looking to maintain their impressive run of results on Monday. While Lillestrom have struggled to grind out results at home this term, we predict that they will do just enough to force a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lillestrom win with a probability of 42.1%. A win for Fredrikstad had a probability of 34% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lillestrom win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.59%) and 2-0 (6.17%). The likeliest Fredrikstad win was 1-2 (7.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
LillestromDrawFredrikstad
42.1% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 23.9% (-0.052 -0.05) 34% (0.062999999999995 0.06)
Both teams to score 61.25% (0.219 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.09% (0.279 0.28)40.91% (-0.273 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.7% (0.283 0.28)63.3% (-0.277 -0.28)
Lillestrom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.3% (0.11500000000001 0.12)19.69% (-0.11 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.3% (0.183 0.18)51.69% (-0.17899999999999 -0.18)
Fredrikstad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.27% (0.16800000000001 0.17)23.73% (-0.162 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.14% (0.238 0.24)57.86% (-0.232 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Lillestrom 42.1%
    Fredrikstad 34%
    Draw 23.9%
LillestromDrawFredrikstad
2-1 @ 8.87% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.59% (-0.068 -0.07)
2-0 @ 6.17% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.81% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.46% (0.026 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.34% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.95% (0.012 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.4% (0.015 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.36% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 42.1%
1-1 @ 10.92% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 6.38% (0.026 0.03)
0-0 @ 4.67% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.66% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.9%
1-2 @ 7.86% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 6.72% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-2 @ 4.84% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.77% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.06% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.32% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.36% (0.014 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.1% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 34%

How you voted: Lillestrom vs Fredrikstad

Lillestrom
29.4%
Draw
23.5%
Fredrikstad
47.1%
17
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!