MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:14:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 9
May 20, 2024 at 4pm UK
Marienlyst Stadion

Stromsgodset
2 - 0
Haugesund

Baertelsen (45+1' og.), Melkersen (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Manoharan (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Stromsgodset and FK Haugesund, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fredrikstad 4-1 Stromsgodset
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Haugesund 1-0 Kristiansund
Thursday, May 16 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Stromsgodset 0-1 FK Haugesund

Haugesund have dominated this fixture in recent years and have enjoyed their last four trips to Stromsgodset. The hosts also seem short of confidence having lost their last three matches. We think the visitors will edge this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stromsgodset win with a probability of 50.12%. A win for FK Haugesund had a probability of 26.97% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stromsgodset win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.15%) and 2-0 (7.43%). The likeliest FK Haugesund win was 1-2 (6.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.46%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Stromsgodset would win this match.

Result
StromsgodsetDrawFK Haugesund
50.12% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 22.91% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 26.97% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 60.65% (-0.141 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.08% (-0.164 -0.16)39.92% (0.161 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.72% (-0.17 -0.17)62.28% (0.167 0.17)
Stromsgodset Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.87% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)16.12% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.45% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)45.54% (0.089999999999996 0.09)
FK Haugesund Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.31% (-0.122 -0.12)27.68% (0.12 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.76% (-0.158 -0.16)63.24% (0.154 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Stromsgodset 50.12%
    FK Haugesund 26.97%
    Draw 22.91%
StromsgodsetDrawFK Haugesund
2-1 @ 9.55% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.15% (0.046999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 7.43% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.81% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.52% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.73% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.65% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.06% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.7% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-1 @ 0.97% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 50.12%
1-1 @ 10.46% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.13% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.46% (0.033 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.6% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 22.91%
1-2 @ 6.72% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.73% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.68% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.88% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.62% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.58% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 0.92% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 26.97%

How you voted: Stromsgodset vs Haugesund

Stromsgodset
22.2%
Draw
22.2%
FK Haugesund
55.6%
9
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 24
Haugesund
1-0
Stromsgodset
Niyukuri (69')
Leite (43')
Jun 4, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 9
Stromsgodset
1-2
Haugesund
Vilsvik (71')
Valsvik (33'), Isnes (90')
Therkildsen (17'), Ibrahim Diarra (75')
Njie (21'), Martin Krygard (73')
Oct 29, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 28
Stromsgodset
1-2
Haugesund
Grogaard (45+3')
Reese (25'), Njie (49')
Apr 18, 2022 5pm
Dec 5, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 29
Stromsgodset
0-0
Haugesund
Stengel (88')
Velde (82'), Martin Krygard (88')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!