MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 07:22:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 4
Apr 21, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Briskeby Arena

HamKam
0 - 1
Stromsgodset

FT(HT: 0-1)
Taaje (43')
Melkersen (64')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between HamKam and Stromsgodset.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brann 1-0 HamKam
Wednesday, April 17 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: KFUM 1-3 Stromsgodset
Tuesday, April 16 at 6pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stromsgodset win with a probability of 40.2%. A win for HamKam had a probability of 34.21% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stromsgodset win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.67%) and 0-2 (6.67%). The likeliest HamKam win was 1-0 (8.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Stromsgodset in this match.

Result
HamKamDrawStromsgodset
34.21% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 25.59% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 40.2% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Both teams to score 55.33% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.37% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)48.63% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.25% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)70.75% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
HamKam Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.73% (-0.047000000000011 -0.05)27.26% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.3% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)62.7% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Stromsgodset Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.07% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)23.92% (0.0089999999999968 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.86% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)58.14% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    HamKam 34.21%
    Stromsgodset 40.2%
    Draw 25.59%
HamKamDrawStromsgodset
1-0 @ 8.48% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.88% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.51% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 3.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.44% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.39% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.11% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 34.21%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.52% (0.014 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.63% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 9.33% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 8.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 6.67% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.13%
0-3 @ 3.18% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.69% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.48% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.14% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 40.2%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 28
Stromsgodset
0-1
HamKam
Tomasson (49' og.)
Bjorlo (90+7')
Apr 23, 2023 4pm
Oct 22, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 27
HamKam
1-1
Stromsgodset
Kurucay (31')
Hove (41')
Jul 24, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 15
Stromsgodset
1-1
HamKam
Ipalibo (49')
Lonstad Onsrud (74')
Yakovenko (87'), Hernandez-Foster (87'), Kurucay (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt97112151622
2SK BrannBrann10631178921
3Fredrikstad96211971220
4MoldeMolde105232013717
5Viking FKViking FK94321311215
6KFUM OsloKFUM93421010013
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset94141013-313
8HamKam102441310310
9KristiansundKristiansund92431215-310
10RosenborgRosenborg93151216-410
11FK HaugesundHaugesund9315813-510
12Lillestrom93151016-610
13Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg93151219-710
14Odd10235920-119
15SandefjordSandefjord82151013-37
16Tromso ILTromso82061017-76


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!