MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 07:17:35| >> :600:307592:307592:
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Europa Conference League | Knockout Round Playoffs | 2nd Leg
Feb 22, 2024 at 8pm UK
Commerzbank-Arena

Frankfurt
1 - 2
Union SG

Ebimbe (87')
Buta (20'), Toppmoller (21'), Trapp (76'), Chandler (82'), Ebimbe (89'), Toppmoller (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Puertas (47'), Eckert (80')
El Amine Amoura (76'), Machida (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa Conference League clash between Eintracht Frankfurt and Union SG, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kortrijk 1-3 Union SG
Sunday, February 18 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

We said: Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Union SG

Frankfurt looked certain to progress within just 10 minutes of the first leg, but a spirited fightback has kept the tie alive, and shows that Toppmoller's side cannot underestimate the visitors despite their limited European experience. It was German opposition who dumped Union SG out of Europe last season though, as Bayer Leverkusen got the better of the Belgians, and a repeat is likely here, despite their strong domestic form. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eintracht Frankfurt win with a probability of 42.71%. A win for Union SG had a probability of 32.59% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eintracht Frankfurt win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.72%) and 2-0 (6.77%). The likeliest Union SG win was 1-2 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.57%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
Eintracht FrankfurtDrawUnion SG
42.71% (-0.0019999999999953 -0) 24.7% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 32.59% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 57.91% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.92% (0.030000000000001 0.03)45.08% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.57% (0.030999999999999 0.03)67.43% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Eintracht Frankfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.83% (0.013000000000005 0.01)21.17% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.97% (0.018999999999998 0.02)54.03% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.46% (0.021000000000001 0.02)26.54% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.25% (0.026000000000003 0.03)61.75% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Eintracht Frankfurt 42.71%
    Union SG 32.59%
    Draw 24.7%
Eintracht FrankfurtDrawUnion SG
2-1 @ 8.98% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 8.72% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.77% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 4.65% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 3.51% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 3.08% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 1.81% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.36%
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 42.71%
1-1 @ 11.57%
2-2 @ 5.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.62% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.36% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.7%
1-2 @ 7.67% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 7.45% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 4.94% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3.39% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.63% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 2.19%
1-4 @ 1.13% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 32.59%

How you voted: Frankfurt vs Union SG

Eintracht Frankfurt
69.9%
Draw
20.5%
Union SG
9.6%
83
Head to Head
Feb 15, 2024 5.45pm
Knockout Round Playoffs 1st Leg
Union SG
2-2
Frankfurt
Rasmussen (31'), Nilsson (68')
Burgess (26'), Vanhoutte (35'), Lindner (90+5')
Vanhoutte (78')
Chaibi (3'), Kalajdzic (10')
Tuta (4'), Buta (82'), Chaibi (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!