MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 15:11:09| >> :60:648:648:
Northern Ireland national football team
Friendlies 1
Jun 11, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Estadio Enrique Roca de Murcia
Andorra national football team

N. Ireland
2 - 0
Andorra

Bradley (16', 23')
Marshall (42'), Donnelly (77')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Rebes (28'), Vieira (45'), Pujol (71')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's friendly clash between Northern Ireland and Andorra, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Spain 5-1 N. Ireland
Saturday, June 8 at 8.30pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Spain 5-0 Andorra
Wednesday, June 5 at 8.30pm in International Friendlies
Current Group I Standings P GD PTS
1Romania101122
2Switzerland101117
3Israel10015
4Belarus10-512
5Kosovo10011
6Andorra10-172

We said: Northern Ireland 3-0 Andorra

Both teams started 2024 quite positively, so recent thrashings by Spain should be taken with a pinch of salt. Northern Ireland will send the Green and White Army home happy, though, as their young side should see off Andorra by a comfortable margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Northern Ireland win with a probability of 85.93%. A draw had a probability of 11% and a win for Andorra had a probability of 3.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Northern Ireland win was 2-0 with a probability of 17.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (15.59%) and 1-0 (13.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (5.28%), while for an Andorra win it was 0-1 (1.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 17.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Northern Ireland in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Northern Ireland.

Result
Northern IrelandDrawAndorra
85.93% (-0.047999999999988 -0.05) 10.98% (0.029 0.03) 3.08% (0.022 0.02)
Both teams to score 26.29% (0.123 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.34% (0.018000000000001 0.02)43.65% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.95% (0.018999999999998 0.02)66.04% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Northern Ireland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.62% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)7.37% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.4% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)26.6% (0.023 0.02)
Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
28.38% (0.136 0.14)71.61% (-0.133 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
4.47% (0.0459 0.05)95.52% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Northern Ireland 85.9%
    Andorra 3.08%
    Draw 10.98%
Northern IrelandDrawAndorra
2-0 @ 17.94% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)
3-0 @ 15.59% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-0 @ 13.76% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 10.16% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 5.99% (0.023 0.02)
5-0 @ 5.3% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.21% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.4% (0.011 0.01)
6-0 @ 2.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.77% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 4.48%
Total : 85.9%
0-0 @ 5.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-1 @ 4.6% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 1% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 10.98%
0-1 @ 1.76% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 3.08%

How you voted: N. Ireland vs Andorra

Northern Ireland
83.0%
Draw
10.6%
Andorra
6.4%
47
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!