MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:46:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 34
Dec 3, 2023 at 5am UK
Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka (Hiratsuka)

Shonan Bellmare
0 - 1
FC Tokyo


Suzuki (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Koizumi (52')
Matsuki (63'), Kimoto (85')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and FC Tokyo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yokohama FC 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-3 Consadole
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shonan Bellmare win with a probability of 37.8%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 35.71% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shonan Bellmare win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.28%) and 2-0 (6.52%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 0-1 (9.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawFC Tokyo
37.8% (0.578 0.58) 26.48% (0.165 0.17) 35.71% (-0.746 -0.75)
Both teams to score 52.59% (-0.588 -0.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.75% (-0.73 -0.73)52.24% (0.727 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.05% (-0.631 -0.63)73.95% (0.628 0.63)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.13% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)26.87% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.82% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)62.17% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.91% (-0.792 -0.79)28.09% (0.788 0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.24% (-1.015 -1.02)63.75% (1.011 1.01)
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 37.8%
    FC Tokyo 35.71%
    Draw 26.47%
Shonan BellmareDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 9.92% (0.28 0.28)
2-1 @ 8.28% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 6.52% (0.182 0.18)
3-1 @ 3.63% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.86% (0.079 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.19% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 0.94% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 37.8%
1-1 @ 12.59% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 7.55% (0.215 0.22)
2-2 @ 5.26% (-0.085 -0.09)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.47%
0-1 @ 9.58% (0.064 0.06)
1-2 @ 8% (-0.128 -0.13)
0-2 @ 6.08% (-0.095000000000001 -0.1)
1-3 @ 3.38% (-0.132 -0.13)
0-3 @ 2.58% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.087 -0.09)
1-4 @ 1.07% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 35.71%

Head to Head
Apr 9, 2023 7am
Gameweek 7
FC Tokyo
2-2
Shonan Bellmare
Nakagawa (30'), Trevisan (65')
Sugioka (54'), Elyounoussi (59')
Oct 8, 2022 7am
Gameweek 32
FC Tokyo
0-2
Shonan Bellmare
Abe (78'), Machino (82')
Jun 18, 2022 10am
Gameweek 17
Shonan Bellmare
2-0
FC Tokyo
Ikeda (26'), Machino (70')
Ikeda (45+2'), Sugioka (88')

Puig (89')
Jul 11, 2021 11am
Gameweek 22
Shonan Bellmare
0-1
FC Tokyo

Tanaka (90+4')
Nagai (83')
Leandro (42')
Mar 17, 2021 9am
Gameweek 5
FC Tokyo
3-2
Shonan Bellmare
Tagawa (37'), Oliveira (40'), Watanabe (81')
Yamada (27'), Takahashi (79')
Ishihara (55')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1692524121229
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka168441511428
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus168261917226
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo166642218424
8Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1558226151123
9FC Tokyo166552625123
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol155731717022
11Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
12Tokyo Verdy164932123-221
13Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
14Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1624101230-1810


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!