MX23RW : Wednesday, July 17 16:41:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Derry City
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 20
Jun 9, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Brandywell Stadium
Bohemain FC

Derry
0 - 0
Bohemians


Diallo (13'), Higgins (14'), McJannett (41'), Graydon (70'), Boyce (90+1')
FT

Connolly (62')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's League of Ireland Premier clash between Derry City and Bohemians, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Patrick's 4-1 Derry
Monday, June 5 at 6.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Cork City 2-1 Bohemians
Monday, June 5 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Derry City 1-1 Bohemians

Both sides will enter this match off the back of disappointing results, which could create a cagey contest on Friday night. A draw would not be the worst result for either side at this stage of the season, and we are expecting the points to be shared in a close game. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Derry City win with a probability of 50.5%. A draw had a probability of 26.1% and a win for Bohemians had a probability of 23.39%.

The most likely scoreline for a Derry City win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.91%) and 2-1 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.28%), while for a Bohemians win it was 0-1 (8.2%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Derry CityDrawBohemians
50.5% (-4.865 -4.87) 26.11% (0.987 0.99) 23.39% (3.882 3.88)
Both teams to score 46.98% (2.148 2.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.75% (0.254 0.25)56.26% (-0.25 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.7% (0.205 0.2)77.3% (-0.202 -0.2)
Derry City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.66% (-1.933 -1.93)22.35% (1.938 1.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.17% (-2.988 -2.99)55.83% (2.992 2.99)
Bohemians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.5% (4.172 4.17)39.5% (-4.167 -4.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.81% (3.662 3.66)76.19% (-3.656 -3.66)
Score Analysis
    Derry City 50.5%
    Bohemians 23.39%
    Draw 26.1%
Derry CityDrawBohemians
1-0 @ 13.22% (-0.94 -0.94)
2-0 @ 9.91% (-1.339 -1.34)
2-1 @ 9.21% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.95% (-1.011 -1.01)
3-1 @ 4.6% (-0.342 -0.34)
3-2 @ 2.14% (0.09 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.86% (-0.514 -0.51)
4-1 @ 1.72% (-0.24 -0.24)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 50.5%
1-1 @ 12.28% (0.55 0.55)
0-0 @ 8.83% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
2-2 @ 4.28% (0.412 0.41)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 8.2% (0.815 0.82)
1-2 @ 5.71% (0.845 0.85)
0-2 @ 3.81% (0.748 0.75)
1-3 @ 1.77% (0.425 0.43)
2-3 @ 1.32% (0.257 0.26)
0-3 @ 1.18% (0.334 0.33)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 23.39%

How you voted: Derry vs Bohemians

Derry City
71.4%
Draw
14.3%
Bohemians
14.3%
28
Head to Head
May 12, 2023 7.45pm
gameweek 15
Bohemians
0-1
Derry
Graydon (16')
Apr 10, 2023 7pm
gameweek 9
Derry
0-1
Bohemians
Williams (66' pen.)
Sep 9, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 30
Derry
1-0
Bohemians
Duffy (39')
Jul 1, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 22
Bohemians
2-3
Derry
Coote (58'), Devoy (85')
Murphy (78')
Thomson (41'), Smith (60'), Devoy (75' og.)
May 6, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 14
Derry
1-1
Bohemians
Patching (35' pen.)
Smith (61'), Boyce (66'), (83'), (85')
Omochere (15')
Omochere (21'), (30')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shelbourne24138328151347
2Derry CityDerry25128540221844
3Waterford UnitedWaterford2411493326737
4Shamrock RoversShamrock239773124734
5Galway United239771916334
6Sligo RoversSligo249782728-134
7St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's2577112428-428
8Bohemians2275102226-426
9DundalkDundalk2457121733-1622
10Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2438132447-2317


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!