MX23RW : Monday, July 22 19:49:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Shamrock Rovers
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 14
May 5, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Waterford Regional Sports Centre
Bohemain FC

Shamrock
2 - 0
Bohemians

Clarke (57'), Gaffney (82')
O'Neil (36')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Horton (10'), McDaid (77')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derry 0-2 Shamrock
Monday, May 1 at 7.15pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Bohemians 5-0 Cork City
Monday, May 1 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shamrock Rovers win with a probability of 49.82%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Bohemians had a probability of 24.77%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shamrock Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.4%) and 2-0 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.07%), while for a Bohemians win it was 0-1 (7.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shamrock Rovers would win this match.

Result
Shamrock RoversDrawBohemians
49.82% (0.032000000000004 0.03) 25.41% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 24.77% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Both teams to score 50.38% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.5% (0.032000000000004 0.03)52.5% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.83% (0.026 0.03)74.17% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Shamrock Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.91% (0.028000000000006 0.03)21.09% (-0.026999999999997 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.08% (0.042000000000002 0.04)53.91% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Bohemians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.84% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)36.15% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.06% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)72.93% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Shamrock Rovers 49.82%
    Bohemians 24.77%
    Draw 25.4%
Shamrock RoversDrawBohemians
1-0 @ 11.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.4% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-0 @ 9.23% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 4.88% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.79% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.9% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.86% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 49.82%
1-1 @ 12.07%
0-0 @ 7.62% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.78% (0.0020000000000007 0)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 7.76% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.14% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-2 @ 3.95% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.62%
0-3 @ 1.34% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 24.77%

How you voted: Shamrock vs Bohemians

Shamrock Rovers
87.5%
Draw
0.0%
Bohemians
12.5%
8
Head to Head
Apr 7, 2023 7.45pm
gameweek 8
Bohemians
0-2
Shamrock

Buckley (47'), McManus (61'), Radkowski (66')
Farrugia (44'), Gaffney (67')
Grace (53'), Cleary (56')
Sep 2, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 29
Bohemians
1-0
Shamrock
Burt (72')
Varian (47'), Twardek (55'), Wilson (66')

Cleary (56'), Watts (66'), Hoare (75')
Watts (70')
Jun 24, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 21
Shamrock
1-0
Bohemians
Gaffney (46')
Kavanagh (8'), Mandroiu (55'), Watts (60'), McCann (86')

Levingston (31'), Coote (64')
Apr 22, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 12
Bohemians
1-3
Shamrock
Ogedi-Uzokwe (69')
Ogedi-Uzokwe (21'), Murphy (32')
Lyons (5'), Murphy (35' og.), Mandroiu (70')
Lopes (19'), Towell (28')
Mar 11, 2022 8pm
gameweek 5
Shamrock
1-0
Bohemians
Gaffney (25')
Hoare (56'), Lopes (68'), Cotter (90+4')

Flores (45'), Wilson (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shelbourne24138328151347
2Derry CityDerry25128540221844
3Waterford UnitedWaterford2411493326737
4Shamrock RoversShamrock239773124734
5Galway United239771916334
6Sligo RoversSligo249782728-134
7St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's2577112428-428
8Bohemians2275102226-426
9DundalkDundalk2457121733-1622
10Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2438132447-2317


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!