MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:09:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alfreton Town
National League North | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Impact Arena

Alfreton
2 - 1
Spennymoor

Oliver (12'), Day (38')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Taylor (76')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Alfreton Town and Spennymoor Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alfreton 3-0 Gloucester City
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-2 Banbury
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 62.34%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Spennymoor Town had a probability of 15.66%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.03%) and 2-1 (9.69%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.42%), while for a Spennymoor Town win it was 0-1 (5.6%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alfreton Town would win this match.

Result
Alfreton TownDrawSpennymoor Town
62.34% (-0.199 -0.2) 22% (0.157 0.16) 15.66% (0.045 0.04)
Both teams to score 46.68% (-0.372 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.78% (-0.551 -0.55)50.22% (0.556 0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.82% (-0.494 -0.49)72.18% (0.498 0.5)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.43% (-0.248 -0.25)15.57% (0.252 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.48% (-0.468 -0.47)44.53% (0.473 0.47)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.29% (-0.274 -0.27)44.71% (0.278 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.3% (-0.221 -0.22)80.7% (0.226 0.23)
Score Analysis
    Alfreton Town 62.33%
    Spennymoor Town 15.66%
    Draw 22%
Alfreton TownDrawSpennymoor Town
1-0 @ 12.94% (0.18 0.18)
2-0 @ 12.03% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-0 @ 7.46% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.01% (-0.068 -0.07)
4-0 @ 3.47% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2.79% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.42% (-0.047 -0.05)
5-0 @ 1.29% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.031 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 62.33%
1-1 @ 10.42% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 6.96% (0.155 0.16)
2-2 @ 3.9% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 22%
0-1 @ 5.6% (0.083 0.08)
1-2 @ 4.2% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.26% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.13% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.05% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 15.66%

Head to Head
Mar 5, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 16
Spennymoor
2-1
Alfreton
Harris (42'), Greenfield (60')
Riley (8')
Mar 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Alfreton
3-2
Spennymoor
Riley (2'), Rhead (13'), Smith (28')
Blackett (23', 69')
Aug 16, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Spennymoor
0-0
Alfreton
Branson (23')
Jan 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 24
Alfreton
3-2
Spennymoor
Branson (40'), Sutton (43'), Rhead (58')
Mulhern (19'), Taylor (67')
Nov 6, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 13
Spennymoor
0-2
Alfreton
Ceesay (41'), Hobson (69')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!