MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 00:28:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 33
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
1 - 2
Rushall Olympic

Charles (45+3' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-1)
Maher (17'), Oseni (69' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Rushall Olympic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rushall Olympic win with a probability of 44.05%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 30.35% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rushall Olympic win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.05%) and 0-2 (7.6%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 1-0 (8.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.16%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rushall Olympic would win this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawRushall Olympic
30.35% (1.756 1.76) 25.6% (-0.305 -0.31) 44.05% (-1.446 -1.45)
Both teams to score 53.89% (1.97 1.97)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.13% (2.098 2.1)49.87% (-2.093 -2.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.14% (1.846 1.85)71.86% (-1.842 -1.84)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.61% (2.357 2.36)30.39% (-2.352 -2.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.41% (2.72 2.72)66.59% (-2.715 -2.72)
Rushall Olympic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.42% (0.21900000000001 0.22)22.57% (-0.216 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.83% (0.326 0.33)56.17% (-0.322 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 30.35%
    Rushall Olympic 44.05%
    Draw 25.6%
Banbury UnitedDrawRushall Olympic
1-0 @ 8.17% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-1 @ 7.24% (0.364 0.36)
2-0 @ 4.87% (0.215 0.22)
3-1 @ 2.88% (0.316 0.32)
3-2 @ 2.14% (0.248 0.25)
3-0 @ 1.93% (0.201 0.2)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 30.35%
1-1 @ 12.16% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-0 @ 6.86% (-0.603 -0.6)
2-2 @ 5.39% (0.305 0.31)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.129 0.13)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 10.21% (-0.82 -0.82)
1-2 @ 9.05% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
0-2 @ 7.6% (-0.561 -0.56)
1-3 @ 4.49% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 3.77% (-0.253 -0.25)
2-3 @ 2.67% (0.167 0.17)
1-4 @ 1.67% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.4% (-0.084 -0.08)
2-4 @ 1% (0.068 0.07)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 44.05%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Tamworth45289871294293
2Scunthorpe UnitedScunthorpe4525101082374585
3Brackley Town4524101160362482
4Chorley452481378492980
5Alfreton TownAlfreton4522111275502577
6Curzon AshtonCurzon Ashton4521111362491374
7Boston UnitedBoston4520121366462072
8South Shields452181676532371
9Spennymoor TownSpennymoor45218167162971
10Hereford UnitedHereford45209166264-269
11Chester FCChester4518141358372168
12Scarborough AthleticScarborough Ath451810175354-164
13Warrington Town451712166460463
14Buxton451711177061962
15Peterborough SportsP'boro Sports451610195462-858
16SouthportSouthport45168215472-1856
17King's Lynn TownKing's Lynn451316165463-955
18Darlington45167225272-2055
19Rushall Olympic45158226173-1253
20Blyth Spartans451311216577-1250
21Farsley CelticFarsley Celtic451214193859-2150
22Banbury UnitedBanbury45108273883-4538
23Gloucester CityGloucester City4599274887-3936
24Bishop's StortfordBishop's Stortford45623735112-7720


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!