MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:41:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 37
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Clarence Park

St Albans City
1 - 0
Hampton

Rasulo (8')
HT
Coverage of the National League South clash between St Albans City and Hampton & Richmond.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Albans City 2-4 Worthing
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a St Albans City win with a probability of 47.73%. A win for Hampton & Richmond has a probability of 29.58% and a draw has a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Albans City win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7.16%) and 2-0 (6.58%). The likeliest Hampton & Richmond win is 1-2 (7.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.07%).

Result
St Albans CityDrawHampton & Richmond
47.73% (-4.151 -4.15) 22.7% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08) 29.58% (4.223 4.22)
Both teams to score 63.51% (3.974 3.97)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.96% (3.647 3.65)37.04% (-3.651 -3.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.76% (3.84 3.84)59.23% (-3.844 -3.84)
St Albans City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.09% (-0.128 -0.13)15.91% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.84% (-0.235 -0.23)45.16% (0.231 0.23)
Hampton & Richmond Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.53% (4.83 4.83)24.47% (-4.834 -4.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.08% (6.353 6.35)58.92% (-6.357 -6.36)
Score Analysis
    St Albans City 47.73%
    Hampton & Richmond 29.58%
    Draw 22.69%
St Albans CityDrawHampton & Richmond
2-1 @ 9.26% (-0.416 -0.42)
1-0 @ 7.16% (-1.383 -1.38)
2-0 @ 6.58% (-1.305 -1.31)
3-1 @ 5.67% (-0.281 -0.28)
3-0 @ 4.03% (-0.821 -0.82)
3-2 @ 3.99% (0.339 0.34)
4-1 @ 2.61% (-0.141 -0.14)
4-0 @ 1.85% (-0.387 -0.39)
4-2 @ 1.84% (0.149 0.15)
5-1 @ 0.96% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 47.73%
1-1 @ 10.07% (-0.41 -0.41)
2-2 @ 6.52% (0.579 0.58)
0-0 @ 3.89% (-0.732 -0.73)
3-3 @ 1.87% (0.379 0.38)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.69%
1-2 @ 7.09% (0.659 0.66)
0-1 @ 5.48% (-0.197 -0.2)
0-2 @ 3.86% (0.373 0.37)
1-3 @ 3.33% (0.696 0.7)
2-3 @ 3.06% (0.629 0.63)
0-3 @ 1.81% (0.384 0.38)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.363 0.36)
2-4 @ 1.08% (0.331 0.33)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 29.58%

Head to Head
Feb 6, 2024 7.45pm
Feb 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
St Albans City
2-1
Hampton
Jeffers (9'), Banton (21')
Isaiah Rowe (4')
Nov 1, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Hampton
0-6
St Albans City
Moore (25', 30'), Banton (50', 74'), Wiltshire (59', 61')
Apr 18, 2022 3pm
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 17
St Albans City
3-0
Hampton
Sole (30'), Goddard (88'), Weiss (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil45289878443493
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton442012126051972
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
11St Albans CitySt Albans City44197187465964
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
14Weston-super-MareWeston43167206269-755
15Weymouth441217155662-653
16Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
17Truro CityTruro City43149205665-951
18Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
19Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd44177206675-948
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne44139224971-2248
21Taunton TownTaunton Town431015184368-2545
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic44415253973-3427


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!