MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 17:10:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Southend United
National League | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Roots Hall Stadium
Aldershot Town

Southend
4 - 1
Aldershot

Cardwell (51'), Kensdale (55'), Wood (90+3'), Dackers (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Stokes (19')
Stokes (60'), Thomas (88'), (90+3')
Menayese (49')
Coverage of the National League clash between Southend United and Aldershot Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maidenhead 1-2 Southend
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Barnet
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Southend United win with a probability of 57.77%. A win for Aldershot Town has a probability of 21.22% and a draw has a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.32%) and 1-0 (8.06%). The likeliest Aldershot Town win is 1-2 (5.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (9.5%).

Result
Southend UnitedDrawAldershot Town
57.77% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05) 21.01% (0.02 0.02) 21.22% (0.029 0.03)
Both teams to score 60.46% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.91% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05)37.09% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.72% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)59.28% (0.055 0.05)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.32% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)12.68% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.12% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)38.87% (0.061 0.06)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.24% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)30.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.97% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)67.03% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Southend United 57.77%
    Aldershot Town 21.22%
    Draw 21.01%
Southend UnitedDrawAldershot Town
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.32% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 8.06% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.75% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.73% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.98% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 3.48% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.96% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.05% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.44% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-0 @ 1.22% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.99%
Total : 57.77%
1-1 @ 9.5% (0.011999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.78%
0-0 @ 3.9% (0.01 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.56% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 21.01%
1-2 @ 5.6% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-1 @ 4.6% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.71% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.27%
1-3 @ 2.2% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 21.22%

Head to Head
Sep 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 12
Aldershot
1-1
Southend
Tolaj (45')
Jones (37'), Mnoga (47')
Cardwell (73')
Taylor (22'), Husin (77'), Scott-Morriss (88')
Mar 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 39
Southend
1-2
Aldershot
Murphy (16')
Frost (63'), Partington (70' pen.)
Nov 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 21
Aldershot
2-0
Southend
Amaluzor (38'), Jordan (48')
Jan 25, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 26
Aldershot
1-1
Southend
Glover (5')
Webb (48'), Sylla (54')
Cardwell (87')
Neal (65')
Sep 14, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Southend
2-3
Aldershot
Murphy (17'), Demetriou (90+5')
Dunne (31')
Demetriou (37' og.), Bettamer (50'), Berkeley-Agyepong (88')
Walker (18'), Kinsella (43'), Harris (79'), Oxlade-Chamberlain (85'), Andrews (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!