MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 08:43:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 8, 2024 at 7pm UK
Colney Training Centre

Arsenal U21s
1 - 1
Spurs U21s

Nwaneri (90')
Nwaneri (49')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Soonsup-Bell (37')
Lankshear (75'), Donley (90+1')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Arsenal Under-21s and Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelsea U21s 2-4 Arsenal U21s
Friday, March 1 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s win with a probability of 46.74%. A win for Arsenal Under-21s had a probability of 31.86% and a draw had a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.78%) and 0-2 (5.24%). The likeliest Arsenal Under-21s win was 2-1 (7.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.54%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood.

Result
Arsenal Under-21sDrawTottenham Hotspur Under-21s
31.86% (0.133 0.13) 21.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 46.74% (-0.136 -0.14)
Both teams to score 69.9% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.73% (0.034000000000006 0.03)29.27% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.69% (0.040999999999997 0.04)50.3% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Arsenal Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.65% (0.087000000000003 0.09)19.34% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.88% (0.137 0.14)51.12% (-0.134 -0.13)
Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.66% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)13.34% (0.035 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.8% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)40.2% (0.066000000000003 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal Under-21s 31.86%
    Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s 46.74%
    Draw 21.4%
Arsenal Under-21sDrawTottenham Hotspur Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.01% (0.015 0.01)
1-0 @ 4.24% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-2 @ 3.87% (0.014 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.84% (0.018 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.48% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.91% (0.011 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.59% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.58% (0.011 0.01)
4-3 @ 1.07% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 31.86%
1-1 @ 8.54% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 7.07% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-3 @ 2.6% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.58% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 21.4%
1-2 @ 8.6% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.78% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.24% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.2% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 4.75% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 3.52% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-4 @ 2.91% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-4 @ 2.39% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
0-4 @ 1.77% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1.31% (0.002 0)
1-5 @ 1.17% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-5 @ 0.96% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 46.74%

Head to Head
Jan 27, 2023 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!