MX23RW : Friday, May 24 00:50:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Manchester United logo
Premier League | Gameweek 23
Feb 4, 2024 at 2pm UK
Old Trafford
West Ham logo

Man Utd
3 - 0
West Ham

Hojlund (23'), Garnacho (49', 84')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Soucek (37')

The Match

Match Report

Manchester United climb above West Ham United into sixth place in the Premier League table after beating the Hammers 3-0 at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Manchester United and West Ham United.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Manchester United and West Ham United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester United could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with West Ham United.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Manchester United's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with West Ham United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves 3-4 Man Utd
Thursday, February 1 at 8.15pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 55.94%. A win for West Ham United had a probability of 23.07% and a draw had a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.5%) and 1-0 (7.19%). The likeliest West Ham United win was 1-2 (5.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.21%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Manchester United would win this match.

Result
Manchester UnitedDrawWest Ham United
55.94% (-0.156 -0.16) 20.98% (0.066000000000003 0.07) 23.07% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 63.27% (-0.12 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.41% (-0.209 -0.21)34.58% (0.20800000000001 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.48% (-0.234 -0.23)56.52% (0.234 0.23)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.59% (-0.113 -0.11)12.4% (0.113 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.71% (-0.23699999999999 -0.24)38.28% (0.235 0.23)
West Ham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.23% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)27.77% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.65% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)63.34% (0.055 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United 55.94%
    West Ham United 23.07%
    Draw 20.98%
Manchester UnitedDrawWest Ham United
2-1 @ 9.61% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.5% (0.015 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.19% (0.045 0.04)
3-1 @ 6.69% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.22% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.29% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.49% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 2.72% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.24% (-0.021 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.46% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.14% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.96% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-2 @ 0.93% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 55.94%
1-1 @ 9.21% (0.046999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 6.16% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-0 @ 3.44% (0.037 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.83% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 20.98%
1-2 @ 5.9% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
0-1 @ 4.41% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.83% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.63% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.52% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.21% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 23.07%

How you voted: Man Utd vs West Ham

Manchester United
58.6%
Draw
24.3%
West Ham United
17.1%
251
Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 18
West Ham
2-0
Man Utd
Bowen (72'), Kudus (78')
Kudus (43'), Paqueta (74')

Evans (45+2'), Fernandes (51'), Shaw (90+6')
May 7, 2023 7pm
Mar 1, 2023 7.45pm
Fifth Round
Man Utd
3-1
West Ham
Aguerd (77' og.), Garnacho (90'), Fred (90+5')
Benrahma (54')
Oct 30, 2022 4.15pm
Jan 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 23
Man Utd
1-0
West Ham
Rashford (90+3')
Maguire (56')

Rice (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!