MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:34:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 15
Mar 1, 2024 at 5pm UK
Al-Khwar Stadium

Al Arabi
2 - 3
Al-Rayyan

Msakni (49'), Al Somah (76' pen.)
Ali (0'), Katol (90+14'), Msakni (90+12')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Guedes (22', 47', 56' pen.)
Muftah (14'), Rodrigo (37'), Al-Minhali (50'), Mutasem (90+14')
Al-Minhali (74')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al Arabi and Al-Rayyan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-2 Al Arabi
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Rayyan 2-1 Al Shamal
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Rayyan win with a probability of 41.84%. A win for Al Arabi had a probability of 35.86% and a draw had a probability of 22.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Rayyan win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.58%) and 1-3 (5.1%). The likeliest Al Arabi win was 2-1 (7.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.31%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Rayyan would win this match.

Result
Al ArabiDrawAl-Rayyan
35.86% (-0.125 -0.13) 22.29% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 41.84% (0.11000000000001 0.11)
Both teams to score 67.9% (-0.073000000000008 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.57% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)32.43% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.93% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)54.07% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Al Arabi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.13% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)18.86% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.67% (-0.161 -0.16)50.33% (0.161 0.16)
Al-Rayyan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.69% (0.007000000000005 0.01)16.31% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.11% (0.012999999999998 0.01)45.88% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Al Arabi 35.86%
    Al-Rayyan 41.84%
    Draw 22.29%
Al ArabiDrawAl-Rayyan
2-1 @ 7.76% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.13% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.31% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.28% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.91% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.38% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.8% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.99% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 35.86%
1-1 @ 9.31% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 7.04% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.08% (0.015 0.02)
3-3 @ 2.37% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 22.29%
1-2 @ 8.44% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.58% (0.027 0.03)
1-3 @ 5.1% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.06% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 4.25% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-3 @ 3.06% (0.016 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.31% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.93% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.39% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.07% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 41.84%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 4
Al-Rayyan
1-0
Al Arabi
Rodrigo (90+7')
Al-Rawi (20'), Mendes (42'), Al-Minhali (55')
Hatem (73')

Mohammed Ibrahim (25'), Msakni (36')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd19134252163643
2Al Gharafa19125247301741
3Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan19122539251438
4Al Wakrah19114438251337
5Al Arabi196853631526
6Al-DuhailAl-Duhail197483537-225
7Al Shamal195682733-621
8Umm Salal195682735-821
9Al Ahli1962113445-1120
10Qatar SC1954103039-919
11Al Mu'aidar1935112643-1714
12Al Markhiya1932141446-3211


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!