MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 01:03:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
UTA Arad
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 25
Feb 12, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stadionul Motorul
UTA Arad
2 - 2
Botosani
Capusa (32'), Luckassen (90')
Abeid (86'), Benga (90+2')
Conte (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Lopez (51'), David (56')
Miron (42'), Mitrov (86')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between UTA Arad and Botosani.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 1-3 UTA Arad
Sunday, February 4 at 11am in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 2-1 CSM Iasi
Friday, February 2 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a UTA Arad win with a probability of 44.78%. A win for Botosani had a probability of 28.72% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a UTA Arad win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.94%) and 2-0 (8.26%). The likeliest Botosani win was 0-1 (8.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
UTA AradDrawBotosani
44.78% (0.064 0.06) 26.5% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06) 28.72% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.2% (0.15900000000001 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.77% (0.208 0.21)54.23% (-0.208 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.37% (0.174 0.17)75.63% (-0.17399999999999 -0.17)
UTA Arad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.88% (0.122 0.12)24.12% (-0.122 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.59% (0.174 0.17)58.41% (-0.174 -0.17)
Botosani Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.16% (0.104 0.1)33.84% (-0.103 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.49% (0.112 0.11)70.51% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    UTA Arad 44.77%
    Botosani 28.72%
    Draw 26.49%
UTA AradDrawBotosani
1-0 @ 11.6% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 8.94% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.26% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.24% (0.022 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.91% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.019 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.51% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.39% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 44.77%
1-1 @ 12.57% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.16% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.85% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 26.49%
0-1 @ 8.84% (-0.046999999999999 -0.05)
1-2 @ 6.81% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.79% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.46% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.75% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.73%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 28.72%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 4.45pm
Gameweek 10
Botosani
2-2
UTA Arad
Florescu (30' pen.), Ilicic (52')
Pinson (33'), David (57')
Carp (48'), Cooper (90+7')
Mihai (43')
Carp (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FCSB28187352242861
2Rapid Bucuresti28149550311951
3CFR Cluj28147752282449
4Universitatea CraiovaU Craiova2812974436845
5SSC Farul2811893637-141
6Universitatea Cluj2891183438-438
7Sepsi28107113733437
8HermannstadtHermannstadt2881373229337
9UTA Arad2891093340-737
10Petrolul 522871472829-135
11Otelul2861572931-233
12CSM Iasi29711113243-1132
13U Craiova 19482894154045-531
14Voluntari2869133145-1427
15Dinamo Bucharest2975172141-2026
16Botosani28311143051-2120

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!