MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 21:21:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Elche
Segunda Division | Gameweek 25
Feb 2, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Manuel Martinez Valero

Elche
2 - 0
Burgos

Bigas (59'), Mourad (90+9' pen.)
Fernandez (18'), Febas (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Elche and Burgos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Andorra 0-1 Elche
Sunday, January 28 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Burgos 2-1 Albacete
Sunday, January 28 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Elche win with a probability of 48.59%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Burgos had a probability of 24.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Elche win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.55%) and 2-1 (9.03%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.52%), while for a Burgos win it was 0-1 (8.69%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Elche would win this match.

Result
ElcheDrawBurgos
48.59% (0.011000000000003 0.01) 26.68%24.72% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 46.7% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.71% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)57.29% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.87% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)78.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Elche Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.35% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)23.64%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.26% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)57.74% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.16% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)38.84% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.43% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)75.57% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Elche 48.59%
    Burgos 24.72%
    Draw 26.68%
ElcheDrawBurgos
1-0 @ 13.24% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.55% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-1 @ 9.03%
3-0 @ 4.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 4.34%
3-2 @ 2.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.66% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.57%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 48.59%
1-1 @ 12.52%
0-0 @ 9.18% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 4.27% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 26.68%
0-1 @ 8.69%
1-2 @ 5.92% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 4.11% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.87% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.35% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.3% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 24.72%

How you voted: Elche vs Burgos

Elche
62.5%
Draw
6.3%
Burgos
31.3%
16
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 7
Burgos
4-0
Elche
Curro (38' pen., 45+3'), Ojeda (66'), Bermejo (88')
Antonio Caro (16'), Espiau (23'), Appin (81')

Fernandez (45+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!