MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 15:53:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 23
Jan 21, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Anduva
Levante logo

Mirandes
1 - 1
Levante

Martin (90+2')
Lisci (57'), Reina (70'), Ramon (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Alvarez (43')
Bouldini (27'), Gomez (69'), Fernandez (87')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Mirandes and Levante.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alcorcon 0-0 Mirandes
Saturday, January 13 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Levante 3-2 Albacete
Saturday, January 13 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 39.12%. A win for Mirandes had a probability of 32.19% and a draw had a probability of 28.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.93%) and 0-2 (7.53%). The likeliest Mirandes win was 1-0 (11.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
MirandesDrawLevante
32.19% (-0.395 -0.39) 28.68% (0.052 0.05) 39.12% (0.343 0.34)
Both teams to score 45.36% (-0.229 -0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.95% (-0.241 -0.24)61.04% (0.242 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.97% (-0.18 -0.18)81.02% (0.181 0.18)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.12% (-0.40900000000001 -0.41)34.87% (0.41 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.38% (-0.432 -0.43)71.61% (0.435 0.44)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.65% (0.085000000000008 0.09)30.35% (-0.084 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.46% (0.101 0.1)66.53% (-0.10000000000001 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Mirandes 32.18%
    Levante 39.12%
    Draw 28.68%
MirandesDrawLevante
1-0 @ 11.14% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7% (-0.077 -0.08)
2-0 @ 5.87% (-0.078 -0.08)
3-1 @ 2.46% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.06% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.47% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 32.18%
1-1 @ 13.29%
0-0 @ 10.58% (0.1 0.1)
2-2 @ 4.18% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 28.68%
0-1 @ 12.62% (0.15 0.15)
1-2 @ 7.93% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 7.53% (0.102 0.1)
1-3 @ 3.15% (0.015 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.99% (0.047 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.66% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.94% (0.0059999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 39.12%

How you voted: Mirandes vs Levante

Mirandes
30.0%
Draw
50.0%
Levante
20.0%
10
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Levante
2-2
Mirandes
Kochorashvili (26'), Martinez (62')
Capa (29'), de la Fuente (56'), Bouldini (74'), Vezo (90+10')
Brugui (56'), Lozano (90+3')
Chaira (13'), Marton (90+4')
Tomeo (62'), Gomez (78'), Godoy (90+1')
Apr 17, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 36
Levante
1-2
Mirandes
Wesley (79')
Garcia (39'), Llabres (82')
Oct 13, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 10
Mirandes
0-1
Levante
Montiel (42' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!