MX23RW : Friday, July 19 23:56:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Parma logo
Roma logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Udinese logo
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 19, 2024 at 2pm UK
Dacia Arena
Empoli logo

Udinese
1 - 1
Empoli

Samardzic (90+14' pen.)
Perez (35')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Niang (90' pen.)
Grassi (4'), Bastoni (54'), Ismajli (64'), Gyasi (75'), Marin (90+6'), Fazzini (90+12')
Grassi (90+15')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Udinese and Empoli, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lecce 0-2 Udinese
Monday, May 13 at 5.30pm in Serie A
Last Game: Lazio 2-0 Empoli
Sunday, May 12 at 11.30am in Serie A

We said: Udinese 1-0 Empoli

As Empoli do not travel well, Udinese should register just a second home win of the season; after previously staring into the abyss, the Bianconeri can clinch safety with one game to spare, partly thanks to Fabio Cannavaro's calming influence. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Udinese win with a probability of 45.49%. A win for Empoli had a probability of 28.62% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Udinese win was 1-0 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.12%) and 2-0 (8.15%). The likeliest Empoli win was 0-1 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
UdineseDrawEmpoli
45.49% (0.824 0.82) 25.88% (-0.25 -0.25) 28.62% (-0.577 -0.58)
Both teams to score 52.02% (0.415 0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.15% (0.705 0.7)51.85% (-0.70800000000001 -0.71)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.39% (0.608 0.61)73.6% (-0.611 -0.61)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (0.68899999999999 0.69)22.74% (-0.692 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (1.014 1.01)56.42% (-1.016 -1.02)
Empoli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.33% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)32.66% (0.061 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.79% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)69.21% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Udinese 45.49%
    Empoli 28.62%
    Draw 25.87%
UdineseDrawEmpoli
1-0 @ 11% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.12% (0.101 0.1)
2-0 @ 8.15% (0.104 0.1)
3-1 @ 4.5% (0.139 0.14)
3-0 @ 4.02% (0.131 0.13)
3-2 @ 2.52% (0.074 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.67% (0.085 0.09)
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.078 0.08)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 45.49%
1-1 @ 12.3% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-0 @ 7.43% (-0.211 -0.21)
2-2 @ 5.1% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.87%
0-1 @ 8.31% (-0.251 -0.25)
1-2 @ 6.89% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.65% (-0.149 -0.15)
1-3 @ 2.57% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.9% (0.015 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.73% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 28.62%

How you voted: Udinese vs Empoli

Udinese
65.1%
Draw
20.9%
Empoli
14.0%
43
Head to Head
Oct 6, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
Empoli
0-0
Udinese
Maleh (56')
Pereyra (66'), Perez (84')
Mar 11, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 26
Empoli
0-1
Udinese
Becao (54')
Jan 4, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 16
Udinese
1-1
Empoli
Pereyra (70')
Apr 16, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 33
Udinese
4-1
Empoli
Ismajli (6' og.), Deulofeu (52'), Pussetto (79'), Samardzic (87')
Molina (64')
Pinamonti (70' pen.)
Ismajli (44'), Stojanovic (61'), Bandinelli (64'), Verre (85')
Dec 6, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 16
Empoli
3-1
Udinese
Stojanovic (50'), Bajrami (59'), Pinamonti (78')
Parisi (9'), Zurkowski (47'), Romagnoli (67'), Tonelli (90+1')
Deulofeu (22')
Samir (30'), Soppy (41'), Nestorovski (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3CagliariCagliari00000000
4Como00000000
5Empoli00000000
6Fiorentina00000000
7Genoa00000000
8Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
9Inter Milan00000000
10Juventus00000000
11Lazio00000000
12Lecce00000000
13AC Milan00000000
14Monza00000000
15Napoli00000000
16Parma00000000
17Roma00000000
18Torino00000000
19Udinese00000000
20VeneziaVenezia00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!