MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:30:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Cremonese
Serie B | 1st Leg
May 30, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio Giovanni Zini
Venezia

Cremonese
0 - 0
Venezia

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Serie B playoff final between Cremonese and Venezia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cremonese 4-1 Catanzaro
Saturday, May 25 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Venezia 2-1 Palermo
Friday, May 24 at 7.30pm in Serie B

We said: Cremonese 1-2 Venezia

Firing on all cylinders at a critical part of the season, Venezia can head back to the Penzo with a lead to protect: both teams boast several threats in attack, but the Lagunari are playing some of their best stuff when it really matters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cremonese win with a probability of 52.1%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Venezia had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cremonese win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.65%) and 2-0 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.54%), while for a Venezia win it was 0-1 (6.91%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
CremoneseDrawVenezia
52.1%24.29%23.6%
Both teams to score 52.56%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.97%49.02%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.89%71.1%
Cremonese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.21%18.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.79%50.2%
Venezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.71%35.28%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.96%72.04%
Score Analysis
    Cremonese 52.1%
    Venezia 23.6%
    Draw 24.28%
CremoneseDrawVenezia
1-0 @ 11.08%
2-1 @ 9.65%
2-0 @ 9.26%
3-1 @ 5.38%
3-0 @ 5.16%
3-2 @ 2.8%
4-1 @ 2.25%
4-0 @ 2.16%
4-2 @ 1.17%
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 52.1%
1-1 @ 11.54%
0-0 @ 6.63%
2-2 @ 5.03%
3-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.28%
0-1 @ 6.91%
1-2 @ 6.02%
0-2 @ 3.6%
1-3 @ 2.09%
2-3 @ 1.75%
0-3 @ 1.25%
Other @ 2%
Total : 23.6%

How you voted: Winner SF1 vs Winner SF2

Winner Semi-final 1
47.7%
Draw
29.2%
Winner Semi-final 2
23.1%
65
Head to Head
Apr 26, 2024 7.30pm
Gameweek 35
Venezia
2-1
Cremonese
Gytkjaer (48'), Steinn Bjarkason (76')
Candela (20'), Busio (78')
Vazquez (24')
Castagnetti (11'), Vazquez (37'), Pickel (57')
Dec 9, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 16
Cremonese
1-0
Venezia
Ravanelli (80')
Majer (34'), Castagnetti (85'), Bianchetti (90+4'), Pickel (90')
Antov (51')

Altare (36'), Dembele (90')
Feb 9, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 22
Venezia
3-1
Cremonese
Bianchetti (33' og.), Forte (79'), Johnsen (90+3')
Fiordilino (12'), Maleh (13'), Esposito (62')
Ciofani (90+1' pen.)
Bianchetti (24'), Zortea (28'), Bartolomei (61')
Oct 17, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 3
Cremonese
0-0
Venezia
Deli (22'), Strizzolo (73'), Terranova (81')
Capello (45+1'), Johnsen (66')
Jan 18, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 20
Cremonese
0-0
Venezia
Claiton (29'), Piccolo (94')
Claiton (58')
Fiordilino (51'), Maleh (55')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!