MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:56:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slovak First Football League | Gameweek 22
Mar 2, 2024 at 4pm UK
Futbalovy stadion Rakytovce

Skalica
0 - 0
Trencin


Morong (44')
FT
Coverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Skalica and Trencin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FK Kosice 2-1 Skalica
Friday, February 23 at 4.30pm in Slovak First Football League
Last Game: Trencin 0-2 Slovan Bratislava
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Slovak First Football League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trencin win with a probability of 42.72%. A win for Skalica had a probability of 32.39% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trencin win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.96%) and 0-2 (6.88%). The likeliest Skalica win was 2-1 (7.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.7%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
SkalicaDrawTrencin
32.39% (0.049999999999997 0.05) 24.89% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 42.72% (-0.061 -0.06)
Both teams to score 57.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.02% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)45.98% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.71% (-0.02 -0.02)68.29% (0.018999999999991 0.02)
Skalica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.89% (0.02300000000001 0.02)27.1% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.51% (0.028999999999996 0.03)62.49% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Trencin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.46% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)21.54% (0.035 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.39% (-0.058 -0.06)54.61% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Skalica 32.39%
    Trencin 42.72%
    Draw 24.89%
SkalicaDrawTrencin
2-1 @ 7.64% (0.008 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.62% (0.011 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.98% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.32% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 2.17% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.09% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 32.39%
1-1 @ 11.7% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.86%
0-0 @ 5.84% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.31%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.89%
1-2 @ 8.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-1 @ 8.96% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 6.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.6% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.52% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.76% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.35% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 42.72%

Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 11
Trencin
0-0
Skalica
Rocha (44'), Stojsavljevic (88'), Bondarenko (90')
Vlasko (41'), Ranko (44'), Rudzan (49'), Krcik (78'), Holly (87'), Holly (88'), Junas (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1Banska Bystrica531145341144
2Trencin51223830839
3Skalica53112930-133
4Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce53202342-1921
5FK Kosice51132250-2821
6Zlate Moravce50141660-445
Championship Round
1Slovan Bratislava531163194467
2Spartak Trnava540140241651
3DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda522137271045
4Zilina51134438645
5MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok52213334-142
6Podbrezova50054446-234
 
Regular Season
1Slovan Bratislava22183157164157
2Zilina22125540301041
3Spartak Trnava2212373122939
4DAC Dunajska StredaDunajska Streda22107531211037
5Banska Bystrica229763830834
6Trencin229763123834
7Podbrezova2210484034634
8MFK RuzomberokRuzomberok229762831-334
9Skalica2265111925-623
10FK Kosice2245131945-2617
11Zemplin MichalovceMichalovce2217141942-2310
12Zlate Moravce2204181448-344


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!