MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 19:15:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 30
May 25, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Stadion Uman'fermmash
Kovalivka

Luhansk
0 - 1
Kovalivka


Horbach (57')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Carioca (75')
Demchenko (45'), Salabay (90+4')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Zorya Luhansk and Kolos Kovalivka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cherkasy 2-1 Luhansk
Sunday, May 19 at 11am in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Minai 3-2 Kovalivka
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zorya Luhansk win with a probability of 43.02%. A win for Kolos Kovalivka had a probability of 29.97% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zorya Luhansk win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.71%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Kolos Kovalivka win was 0-1 (9.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood.

Result
Zorya LuhanskDrawKolos Kovalivka
43.02% (-0.134 -0.13) 27.01% (-0.055 -0.05) 29.97% (0.186 0.19)
Both teams to score 49.34% (0.244 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.34% (0.271 0.27)55.65% (-0.275 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.19% (0.221 0.22)76.81% (-0.224 -0.22)
Zorya Luhansk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.37% (0.051000000000002 0.05)25.63% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.48% (0.073999999999998 0.07)60.52% (-0.077999999999996 -0.08)
Kolos Kovalivka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.35% (0.28 0.28)33.65% (-0.284 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.69% (0.303 0.3)70.3% (-0.30800000000001 -0.31)
Score Analysis
    Zorya Luhansk 43.02%
    Kolos Kovalivka 29.97%
    Draw 27%
Zorya LuhanskDrawKolos Kovalivka
1-0 @ 11.74% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 8.71% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 7.99% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.95% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.63% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.15% (0.021 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 1.24% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 43.02%
1-1 @ 12.78% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.62% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
2-2 @ 4.74% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 9.39% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.96% (0.045000000000001 0.05)
0-2 @ 5.12% (0.025 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.53% (0.035 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.86% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.72% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 29.97%

Head to Head
May 9, 2024 2.05pm
Gameweek 15
Kovalivka
0-1
Luhansk
Guerrero (23')
Guerrero (90+3')
Apr 21, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 22
Kovalivka
0-1
Luhansk
Brazhko (31')
Dec 1, 2022 11am
Gameweek 7
Luhansk
2-2
Kovalivka
Buletsa (19' pen.), Kyryukhantsev (63')
Bolbat (10'), Chobotenko (52')
Apr 30, 2022 1am
Oct 24, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Luhansk
1-0
Kovalivka
Sayyadmanesh (38')
Hladkyy (28'), Khomchenovskiy (34'), Zahedi (68')

Churko (13'), Chornomorets (24')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!