MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 01:52:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Welsh Premier League | Gameweek 4
Mar 2, 2024 at 12.45pm UK
Park Hall Stadium

New Saints
4 - 0
Cardiff MU

B (16'), Young (22', 85' pen.), Clark (31')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Lang (12')
Lewis (81')
Coverage of the Welsh Premier League clash between The New Saints and Cardiff MU.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caernarfon 1-8 New Saints
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in Welsh Premier League
Last Game: Connah's Quay 2-1 Cardiff MU
Saturday, February 24 at 5.15pm in Welsh Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a The New Saints win with a probability of 92.96%. A draw had a probability of 5.3% and a win for Cardiff MU had a probability of 1.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a The New Saints win was 3-0 with a probability of 13.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 4-0 (12.28%) and 2-0 (10.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (2.52%), while for a Cardiff MU win it was 0-1 (0.67%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that The New Saints would win this match.

Result
The New SaintsDrawCardiff MU
92.96% (-0.117 -0.12) 5.3% (0.1231 0.12) 1.74% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 35.84% (-1.237 -1.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
79.29% (-1.074 -1.07)20.71% (1.073 1.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
60.9% (-1.525 -1.53)39.1% (1.525 1.53)
The New Saints Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
97.68% (-0.145 -0.14)2.31% (0.145 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
88.97% (-0.55200000000001 -0.55)11.02% (0.551 0.55)
Cardiff MU Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
36.69% (-1.21 -1.21)63.31% (1.209 1.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
7.75% (-0.562 -0.56)92.25% (0.56099999999999 0.56)
Score Analysis
    The New Saints 92.95%
    Cardiff MU 1.74%
    Draw 5.3%
The New SaintsDrawCardiff MU
3-0 @ 13.04% (0.42 0.42)
4-0 @ 12.28% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 10.38% (0.499 0.5)
5-0 @ 9.25% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.96% (-0.051 -0.05)
6-0 @ 5.81% (-0.107 -0.11)
4-1 @ 5.61% (-0.145 -0.15)
1-0 @ 5.52% (0.357 0.36)
2-1 @ 4.75% (0.04 0.04)
5-1 @ 4.23% (-0.184 -0.18)
7-0 @ 3.13% (-0.112 -0.11)
6-1 @ 2.66% (-0.163 -0.16)
8-0 @ 1.47% (-0.079 -0.08)
7-1 @ 1.43% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-2 @ 1.36% (-0.069 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.28% (-0.089 -0.09)
5-2 @ 0.97% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 3.82%
Total : 92.95%
1-1 @ 2.52% (0.064 0.06)
0-0 @ 1.46% (0.118 0.12)
2-2 @ 1.09% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 5.3%
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 1.74%

Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 2.30pm
Gameweek 16
New Saints
8-0
Cardiff MU
Brobbel (29' pen., 41'), Young (36', 43', 62'), Cieslewicz (49'), McManus (61'), Holden (88')
Daniels (16')

Rees (29')
Sep 22, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Cardiff MU
1-5
New Saints
Clubb (35')
Vincent (31'), McCarthy (37'), Lewis (44'), Craven (75')
Evans (86')
Williams (16'), Young (24', 26'), Clark (69'), Brobbel (87' pen.)
Hudson (42'), Daniels (57'), Young (63')
Mar 25, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 6
New Saints
7-1
Cardiff MU
McManus (8', 40'), Daniels (19'), Redmond (25'), Marriott (58'), Cieslewicz (75'), Dafydd (89')
Veale (4')
Feb 11, 2023 12.45pm
Gameweek 1
Cardiff MU
3-2
New Saints
Baker (36', 68'), Evans (62')
Smith (7'), Wilson (12')
Nov 5, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 14
New Saints
4-0
Cardiff MU
Clark (38'), McManus (45+4', 68'), Dafydd (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1The New SaintsNew Saints9900115189789
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay933370412959
3Bala TownBala Town93423629750
4Newtown AFCNewtown92254645141
5Caernarfon TownCaernarfon92345068-1840
6Cardiff MUCardiff MU91263460-2639
Relegation Round
1Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest94323939043
2Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont95314537840
3Barry Town UnitedBarry91623653-1732
4Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth92342457-3324
5Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd93333669-3322
6Colwyn Bay92253366-3322
 
Regular Season
1The New SaintsNew Saints22202077146362
2Connah's Quay NomadsConnah's Quay22152559293047
3Bala TownBala Town2210752520537
4Cardiff MUCardiff MU229762839-1134
5Newtown AFCNewtown2210393531433
6Caernarfon TownCaernarfon229494041-131
7Haverfordwest CountyHaverfordwest227782933-428
8Pen-y-BontPen-y-Bont2284102832-425
9Barry Town UnitedBarry2265112741-1423
10Aberystwyth TownAberystwyth2243151846-2815
11Colwyn Bay2242162749-2214
12Pontypridd Town AFCPontypridd2254131331-1813


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!