MX23RW : Monday, May 20 13:23:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Western United
Australian A-League | Gameweek 13
Apr 16, 2024 at 10am UK
GMHBA Stadium
Adelaide United

Western Utd
3 - 3
Adelaide United

Grimaldi (19'), Donachie (34'), O'Toole (90+4')
Donachie (3'), O'Toole (45+6'), Pasquali (73'), Najdovski (88')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Ibusuki (45+7' pen., 57'), Irankunda (62')
Mauk (72'), Irankunda (84'), Halloran (90+4')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Western United and Adelaide United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Western Utd 0-2 Central Coast
Saturday, April 13 at 6.30am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Adelaide United 1-2 Macarthur
Friday, April 12 at 10.45am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Adelaide United win with a probability of 40.99%. A win for Western United had a probability of 37.2% and a draw had a probability of 21.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Adelaide United win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.04%) and 0-1 (4.94%). The likeliest Western United win was 2-1 (7.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.73%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood.

Result
Western UnitedDrawAdelaide United
37.2% (-0.855 -0.85) 21.81% (0.204 0.2) 40.99% (0.648 0.65)
Both teams to score 70.05% (-0.92699999999999 -0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.26% (-1.155 -1.16)29.74% (1.153 1.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.12% (-1.413 -1.41)50.88% (1.408 1.41)
Western United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.94% (-0.86499999999999 -0.86)17.06% (0.861 0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.76% (-1.55 -1.55)47.23% (1.548 1.55)
Adelaide United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.46% (-0.23699999999999 -0.24)15.54% (0.235 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.53% (-0.44 -0.44)44.46% (0.438 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Western United 37.2%
    Adelaide United 40.99%
    Draw 21.81%
Western UnitedDrawAdelaide United
2-1 @ 7.72% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-0 @ 4.69% (0.175 0.18)
3-1 @ 4.55% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-2 @ 4.24% (-0.155 -0.15)
2-0 @ 4.14% (0.038 0.04)
3-0 @ 2.44% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.01% (-0.117 -0.12)
4-2 @ 1.87% (-0.126 -0.13)
4-3 @ 1.16% (-0.088 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.08% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 37.2%
1-1 @ 8.73% (0.258 0.26)
2-2 @ 7.18% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-0 @ 2.65% (0.172 0.17)
3-3 @ 2.63% (-0.118 -0.12)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 21.81%
1-2 @ 8.13% (0.176 0.18)
1-3 @ 5.04% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-1 @ 4.94% (0.283 0.28)
0-2 @ 4.6% (0.227 0.23)
2-3 @ 4.46% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.85% (0.119 0.12)
1-4 @ 2.35% (0.014 0.01)
2-4 @ 2.08% (-0.049 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.33% (0.045 0.05)
3-4 @ 1.22% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 4%
Total : 40.99%

How you voted: Western Utd vs Adelaide United

Western United
35.7%
Draw
21.4%
Adelaide United
42.9%
14
Head to Head
Mar 29, 2024 8.45am
Gameweek 22
Adelaide United
4-1
Western Utd
Irankunda (19', 46', 48'), Clough (80' pen.)
Irankunda (58'), Van Der Saag (60'), Lopez (90+1')
Ruhs (50')
Risdon (40'), Ruhs (58'), Thurgate (70'), Danzaki (90+4')
Imai (90+2')
Nov 26, 2023 6am
Gameweek 5
Western Utd
1-3
Adelaide United
Wales (53')
Lustica (49')
Halloran (30'), Popovic (56'), Jovanovic (63')
Duzel (69')
Apr 16, 2023 8am
Feb 11, 2023 6am
Gameweek 16
Western Utd
2-3
Adelaide United
Botic (43'), Prijovic (48')
Clough (68'), Kitto (76'), Goodwin (86' pen.)
Nov 6, 2022 6am
Gameweek 5
Western Utd
2-4
Adelaide United
Milanovic (53'), Pierias (90+1')
Ibusuki (9'), Goodwin (22'), Lacroix (31' og.), Halloran (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast27174649272255
2Wellington PhoenixWellington27158442261653
3Melbourne VictoryVictory271012543331042
4Sydney FCSydney FC271251052411141
5Macarthur2711884548-341
6Melbourne CityMelbourne City271161050381239
7Western Sydney WanderersWestern Sydney27114124448-437
8Adelaide UnitedAdelaide United2795135253-132
9Brisbane RoarBrisbane Roar2786134255-1330
10Newcastle JetsNewcastle Jets27610113947-828
11Western UnitedWestern Utd2775153655-1926
12Perth GloryPerth Glory2757154669-2322


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!