MX23RW : Monday, July 22 20:27:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 1
Jul 19, 2024 at 5pm UK
Ceres Park
Midtjylland

Aarhus
1 - 1
Midtjylland

Bech (8')
Anderson (35'), Rosler (36'), Andersen (89'), Andersen (90+9')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Buksa (47')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Danish Superliga clash between Aarhus and FC Midtjylland, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brondby 2-3 Aarhus
Sunday, May 26 at 4pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Midtjylland 3-3 Silkeborg
Sunday, May 26 at 4pm in Danish Superliga

We said: Aarhus 1-3 FC Midtjylland

Aarhus are in for a tough 90 minutes against a well-drilled Midtjylland side, who have won each of their last four meetings and have lost just one game across all competitions since the start of May. While we expect the hosts to put up a fight, Thomasberg's men boast the firepower needed to get the job done and we are backing them to come away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aarhus win with a probability of 45.61%. A win for FC Midtjylland had a probability of 29.08% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aarhus win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.21%) and 2-0 (7.86%). The likeliest FC Midtjylland win was 0-1 (7.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.01%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12% likelihood.

Result
AarhusDrawFC Midtjylland
45.61% (0.344 0.34) 25.3% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 29.08% (-0.364 -0.36)
Both teams to score 54.13% (-0.274 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.77% (-0.25700000000001 -0.26)49.23% (0.253 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.71% (-0.233 -0.23)71.29% (0.229 0.23)
Aarhus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.41% (0.046999999999997 0.05)21.58% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.32% (0.073 0.07)54.67% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
FC Midtjylland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.03% (-0.39400000000001 -0.39)30.97% (0.389 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.73% (-0.464 -0.46)67.27% (0.46000000000001 0.46)
Score Analysis
    Aarhus 45.6%
    FC Midtjylland 29.08%
    Draw 25.3%
AarhusDrawFC Midtjylland
1-0 @ 10.24% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.21% (0.025 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.86% (0.104 0.1)
3-1 @ 4.71% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.02% (0.059 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.76% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.8% (0.01 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.54% (0.025 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 45.6%
1-1 @ 12.01% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.68% (0.069 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.4% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 7.83% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-2 @ 7.04% (-0.068 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.59% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.75% (-0.057 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.11% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.79% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 29.08%

How you voted: Aarhus vs Midtjylland

Aarhus
14.3%
Draw
14.3%
FC Midtjylland
71.4%
35
Head to Head
May 12, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 7
Midtjylland
2-1
Aarhus
Kyu-Sung (24'), Bech Sorensen (32')
Martinez (45'), Byskov (90+1')
Anker (45+1')
Brandhof (55')
Apr 7, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 2
Aarhus
0-1
Midtjylland

Kahl (39'), Andersen (73'), Duelund (90+8')
Anker (84')
Osorio (21' pen.)
Osorio (33'), Romer (57'), Ingi Ingason (85'), Simsir (90+8')
Feb 25, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 19
Aarhus
2-3
Midtjylland
Mortensen (9' pen., 76' pen.)
Brandhof (47'), Kahl (55')
Kyu-Sung (45+4' pen.), Han-Beom (48'), Charles (90+6')
Ingi Ingason (7'), Paulinho (33'), Sorensen (88'), Charles (90+7'), Thomasberg (90+11'), Kyu-Sung (90+11')
Paulinho (49'), Ingi Ingason (75')
Sep 3, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 7
Midtjylland
1-1
Aarhus
Brynhildsen (26')
Thomasberg (0'), Lossl (60'), Rosler (77+77'), Martinez (79'), Paulinho (84')
Bech (83')
Knudsen (27'), Poulsen (84'), Bech (90+6')
Oct 9, 2022 1pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Nordsjaelland11003033
2Copenhagen11002023
3RandersRanders11003213
4SilkeborgSilkeborg11001013
5Viborg FFViborg10103301
6Brondby10103301
7FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland10101101
8AarhusAarhus10101101
9Vejle100123-10
10SonderjyskESonderjyskE100101-10
11Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub100102-20
12Aalborg BKAaB100103-30


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!