MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:17:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 34
Apr 15, 2024 at 7pm UK
Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch

Jong Utrecht
0 - 2
Den Bosch


Held (43'), Yah (63')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vicario (57'), van Bakel (90+3')
Hegyi (86'), Gyamfi (90+2')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Jong FC Utrecht and Den Bosch.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jong Utrecht 1-1 Willem II
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Jong Ajax 0-2 Den Bosch
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Den Bosch win with a probability of 38.26%. A win for Jong FC Utrecht had a probability of 34.84% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Den Bosch win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.26%) and 0-2 (6.76%). The likeliest Jong FC Utrecht win was 1-0 (9.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.77%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Den Bosch would win this match.

Result
Jong FC UtrechtDrawDen Bosch
34.84% (-0.13699999999999 -0.14) 26.89% (0.059999999999999 0.06) 38.26% (0.073 0.07)
Both teams to score 51.16% (-0.211 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.99% (-0.258 -0.26)54.01% (0.253 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.55% (-0.218 -0.22)75.44% (0.212 0.21)
Jong FC Utrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.51% (-0.212 -0.21)29.48% (0.208 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.5% (-0.257 -0.26)65.49% (0.25399999999999 0.25)
Den Bosch Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.55% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)27.44% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.07% (-0.104 -0.1)62.92% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Jong FC Utrecht 34.84%
    Den Bosch 38.26%
    Draw 26.88%
Jong FC UtrechtDrawDen Bosch
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.042 0.04)
2-1 @ 7.8% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.18% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.46% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.05% (-0.025 -0.03)
4-1 @ 0.97% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 34.84%
1-1 @ 12.77% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.09% (0.08 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.05% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.88%
0-1 @ 10.46% (0.08 0.08)
1-2 @ 8.26% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 6.76% (0.037 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.56% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.92% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.15% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 38.26%

How you voted: Jong Utrecht vs Den Bosch

Jong FC Utrecht
37.5%
Draw
37.5%
Den Bosch
25.0%
8
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 5.45pm
Gameweek 13
Den Bosch
1-1
Jong Utrecht
Boumassaoudi (54')
Mulders (27'), Zelalem (50'), Ikeshita (71')
El Arguioui (72')
Held (68'), Blake (83')
May 8, 2023 7pm
Jan 6, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 19
Den Bosch
1-4
Jong Utrecht
Konings (67')
Eersteling (25'), Sanches Fernandes (61', 88'), Rijks (90+4')
Apr 18, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 35
Jong Utrecht
0-1
Den Bosch

Zagre (39'), Balk (54')
Cijntje (1')
Mulders (39')
Oct 29, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 13
Den Bosch
2-1
Jong Utrecht
Kuijpers (19'), Berte (45+1')
van der Winden (32'), Felida (90+3')
Sellouf (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II382310577354279
2Groningen38229771304175
3Roda JC382112569343575
4Dordrecht381815574512369
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag381712972502263
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap38196136152963
7EmmenEmmen38176155960-157
8NAC BredaNAC Breda381511126356756
9MVV MaastrichtMVV38168146460456
10Jong AZJong AZ38168146261156
11Helmond SportHelmond38149155255-351
12VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo38139165358-548
13Cambuur38138177174-347
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven38916134557-1243
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax381010185469-1540
16Jong PSVJong PSV38117206381-1840
17TelstarTelstar3898214768-2135
18TOP OssOss38104243266-3434
19Den BoschDen Bosch3889213868-3033
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht38511223274-4226


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!