MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 07:50:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 28
Mar 1, 2024 at 7pm UK
De Geusselt

MVV
A-A
Dordrecht

Rocha (61')
Remans (48')
aban.
Suray (5'), Matthys (8' og.), Sebaoui (44')
't Zand (39'), Mbayo (45')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between MVV Maastricht and Dordrecht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: ADO Den Haag 2-2 MVV
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Jong PSV 0-1 Dordrecht
Monday, February 26 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a MVV Maastricht win with a probability of 49.01%. A win for Dordrecht had a probability of 29.48% and a draw had a probability of 21.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a MVV Maastricht win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.02%) and 2-0 (5.85%). The likeliest Dordrecht win was 1-2 (6.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
MVV MaastrichtDrawDordrecht
49.01% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04) 21.51% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 29.48% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 67.92% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.76% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)31.24% (0.029 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.33% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)52.67% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
MVV Maastricht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.66% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)13.34% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.79% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)40.21% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Dordrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)21.62%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.27% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)54.73%
Score Analysis
    MVV Maastricht 49.01%
    Dordrecht 29.48%
    Draw 21.51%
MVV MaastrichtDrawDordrecht
2-1 @ 8.96%
3-1 @ 6.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 5.85%
1-0 @ 5.81% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 4.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 3.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 3.03% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 2.32% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.98% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.22% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-3 @ 1.19% (-0.002 -0)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 49.01%
1-1 @ 8.9% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.86%
0-0 @ 2.88% (0.004 0)
3-3 @ 2.35% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 21.51%
1-2 @ 6.81% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-1 @ 4.42% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.5%
1-3 @ 3.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.38% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.34%
1-4 @ 1.33% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-4 @ 0.9% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 29.48%

How you voted: MVV vs Dordrecht

MVV Maastricht
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Dordrecht
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Aug 25, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 3
Dordrecht
2-2
MVV
Suray (69' pen., 70')
Tsoungui (85')
Smeets (12'), Kostons (85')
Rocha (85')
Apr 14, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 33
MVV
2-1
Dordrecht
Van Bommel (45+3'), Essers (78')
Longo (90+1')
Sep 23, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 8
Dordrecht
1-2
MVV
Brito (28')
Steuckers (21'), Souren (50')
Feb 25, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 28
Dordrecht
3-1
MVV
El Azzouzi (52'), Conteh (67'), Meijer (83')
Mannes (61'), N'Diaye (90+4')
Dzepar (19')
Penders (36'), Waem (38'), Lake (84')
Oct 15, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 11
MVV
2-1
Dordrecht
Ntelo (17'), Remans (18')
Souren (28'), Zeegers (60'), Ntelo (65'), Blummel (82'), Waem (90+2')
N'Diaye (40')
Suray (16'), Schuurman (48'), Wielzen (86')
Suray (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II35228572314174
2Roda JC352011466313571
3Groningen35217767283970
4Dordrecht351812569462366
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag351611866452159
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap35185125548759
7Jong AZJong AZ35157135556-152
8NAC BredaNAC Breda35149125853551
9MVV MaastrichtMVV35148135955450
10EmmenEmmen35146155258-648
11Helmond SportHelmond35138144951-247
12Cambuur35136166768-145
13VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo35129144953-445
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax35109165262-1039
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven35815124254-1239
16Jong PSVJong PSV3597195676-2034
17TelstarTelstar3596204363-2033
18TOP OssOss35102232960-3132
19Den BoschDen Bosch3579193462-2830
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3559212969-4024


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!