MX23RW : Friday, May 24 01:15:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 24
Feb 2, 2024 at 7pm UK
De Geusselt

MVV
6 - 1
Telstar

Slegers (1'), Aktas (10'), Remans (43'), Koeman Jr (80' og.), Smeets (84', 88' pen.)
Coomans (67'), Remans (72')
FT(HT: 3-0)
El Kachati (76')
Seedorf (65'), Apau (87')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between MVV Maastricht and Telstar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Eindhoven 0-3 MVV
Friday, January 26 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Telstar 0-0 Den Bosch
Friday, January 26 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a MVV Maastricht win with a probability of 41.59%. A win for Telstar had a probability of 33.51% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a MVV Maastricht win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.74%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Telstar win was 1-2 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.68%). The actual scoreline of 6-1 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that MVV Maastricht would win this match.

Result
MVV MaastrichtDrawTelstar
41.59% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03) 24.9% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 33.51% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 57.55% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.31% (0.024999999999999 0.02)45.68% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.99% (0.026 0.03)68% (-0.027999999999992 -0.03)
MVV Maastricht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.05% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)21.95% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.77%55.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Telstar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.73% (0.025999999999996 0.03)26.27% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.61% (0.039000000000001 0.04)61.38% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    MVV Maastricht 41.59%
    Telstar 33.51%
    Draw 24.89%
MVV MaastrichtDrawTelstar
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 8.74% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.63% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.48% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 3.35% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.99% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 1.7% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.27% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.14%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 41.59%
1-1 @ 11.68% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.92% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 5.77% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.33% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.89%
1-2 @ 7.81% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-1 @ 7.71% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.15% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.48% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.64% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.16% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 33.51%

Head to Head
Oct 14, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 10
Telstar
2-1
MVV
Eddahchouri (10'), Van den Heerik (90+3')
Soares (79')
Rocha (87')
May 12, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 37
MVV
2-1
Telstar
Steuckers (12'), Van Bommel (20')
Plet (80')
Jan 24, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 18
Telstar
5-3
MVV
Giousis (20'), Smit (28', 34', 49'), Plet (87')
Steuckers (24'), Kostons (56'), Van Helden (60')
Jan 14, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 22
Telstar
2-1
MVV
Plet (8'), Aktas (26')
Molenaar (73'), Smit (90+1')
Essers (90+1')
Essers (45+2'), Dzepar (45+2'), Zeegers (63'), Delferriere (75'), Mami (90+3')
Sep 5, 2021 1.30pm
Gameweek 5
MVV
3-0
Telstar
Remans (13', 22'), Blummel (39')
Kleinen (11'), Zeegers (34')

Kokcu (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II382310577354279
2Groningen38229771304175
3Roda JC382112569343575
4Dordrecht381815574512369
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag381712972502263
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap38196136152963
7EmmenEmmen38176155960-157
8NAC BredaNAC Breda381511126356756
9MVV MaastrichtMVV38168146460456
10Jong AZJong AZ38168146261156
11Helmond SportHelmond38149155255-351
12VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo38139165358-548
13Cambuur38138177174-347
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven38916134557-1243
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax381010185469-1540
16Jong PSVJong PSV38117206381-1840
17TelstarTelstar3898214768-2135
18TOP OssOss38104243266-3434
19Den BoschDen Bosch3889213868-3033
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht38511223274-4226


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!