MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:09:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 2
Mar 2, 2024 at 6am UK
K’s Denki Stadium (Mito)

Kashima Antlers
1 - 1
Cerezo

Ueda (85')
Higuchi (14'), Suzuki (62'), Sekigawa (64')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ceara (58')
Kagawa (87')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashima Antlers and Cerezo Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-3 Kashima Antlers
Friday, February 23 at 9am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-2 FC Tokyo
Saturday, February 24 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashima Antlers win with a probability of 54.06%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Cerezo Osaka had a probability of 21.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashima Antlers win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.2%) and 2-1 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.62%), while for a Cerezo Osaka win it was 0-1 (7.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Kashima AntlersDrawCerezo Osaka
54.06% (0.19 0.19) 24.49% (-0.087 -0.09) 21.45% (-0.103 -0.1)
Both teams to score 49.3% (0.123 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.99% (0.232 0.23)52.01% (-0.234 -0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.25% (0.2 0.2)73.74% (-0.20099999999999 -0.2)
Kashima Antlers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.83% (0.163 0.16)19.17% (-0.164 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.16% (0.269 0.27)50.84% (-0.269 -0.27)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61% (0.027999999999999 0.03)39% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.27% (0.026 0.03)75.73% (-0.02600000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Kashima Antlers 54.06%
    Cerezo Osaka 21.45%
    Draw 24.48%
Kashima AntlersDrawCerezo Osaka
1-0 @ 12.35% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 10.2% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.6% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.62% (0.034999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.29% (0.037 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.49% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.32% (0.026 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.18% (0.027 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.03% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 54.06%
1-1 @ 11.62% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.48% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.52% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 24.48%
0-1 @ 7.04% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 5.48% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.31% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.42% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 21.45%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 10am
Gameweek 27
Kashima Antlers
1-0
Cerezo
Suzuki (13')
Iwamasa (27'), Kakita (59'), Arthur (75'), Sugai (90+6')
Pituca (25')

Capixaba (45+4')
May 7, 2023 6am
Jul 6, 2022 11am
Gameweek 20
Kashima Antlers
3-3
Cerezo
Arthur (45+1'), Suzuki (52'), Stum (89')
Min-tae (35' og.), Kato (70'), Patric (77')
Matsuda (45')
Apr 29, 2022 8am
Gameweek 10
Cerezo
0-3
Kashima Antlers

Matsuda (48')
Suzuki (6'), Matsumura (14'), Arthur (90+1')
Higuchi (74')
Sep 26, 2021 7am
Gameweek 30
Cerezo
1-2
Kashima Antlers
Harakawa (58')
Okubo (35')
Ueda (66', 82')
Anzai (18')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cerezo OsakaCerezo8530125718
2Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima8440134916
3Machida Zelvia8512117416
4Vissel KobeVissel Kobe8422136714
5Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
6Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers841386213
7Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
8Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus841377013
9FC Tokyo83321312112
10Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka833277012
11Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa83231211111
12Avispa Fukuoka824267-110
13Jubilo Iwata8305111109
14Albirex Niigata823379-29
15Tokyo Verdy81521213-18
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki82151011-17
17Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare81341116-56
18Kyoto Sanga8134712-56
19Consadole SapporoConsadole8125516-115
20Sagan Tosu8116716-94


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!