MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:53:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 32
Nov 11, 2023 at 6am UK
Kashima Soccer Stadium

Kashima Antlers
1 - 1
Reysol

Pituca (87' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hosoya (77')
Koga (54'), Takamine (75'), Diego (89')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashima Antlers and Kashiwa Reysol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kashima Antlers 0-0 Urawa
Saturday, October 28 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Kawasaki
Sunday, October 29 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashima Antlers win with a probability of 51.38%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Kashiwa Reysol had a probability of 22.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashima Antlers win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.11%) and 2-1 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.18%), while for a Kashiwa Reysol win it was 0-1 (8.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Kashima AntlersDrawKashiwa Reysol
51.38% (-0.135 -0.13) 25.9% (0.00099999999999767 0) 22.72% (0.13 0.13)
Both teams to score 46.82% (0.14 0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.91% (0.107 0.11)56.08% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.84% (0.085999999999999 0.09)77.16% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)
Kashima Antlers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.1% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)21.89% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.85% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)55.15% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.95% (0.19 0.19)40.05% (-0.193 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.3% (0.173 0.17)76.7% (-0.17700000000001 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Kashima Antlers 51.36%
    Kashiwa Reysol 22.72%
    Draw 25.9%
Kashima AntlersDrawKashiwa Reysol
1-0 @ 13.31% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-0 @ 10.11% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.26% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 5.12% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.69%
3-2 @ 2.14% (0.011 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.95% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 51.36%
1-1 @ 12.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.77% (-0.037999999999998 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.24% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 8.02% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.58% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.67% (0.023 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.7% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.29% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.12% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 22.72%

Head to Head
Apr 9, 2023 11am
Jul 2, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 19
Reysol
1-2
Kashima Antlers
Muto (63')
Kamijima (15')
Min-tae (45+2'), Stum (82' pen.)
Sekigawa (23')
Mar 6, 2022 6am
Gameweek 3
Kashima Antlers
1-0
Reysol
Araki (65')
Pituca (14'), Kwoun (54')

Hosoya (11'), Ominami (78'), Toshima (90+5')
Jul 11, 2021 11am
Gameweek 22
Reysol
2-1
Kashima Antlers
Da Silva (53'), Raul (57')
Richardson (16'), Raul (45+1')
Inukai (89')
Misao (56'), Inukai (65'), Stum (83')
Apr 7, 2021 11am
Gameweek 8
Kashima Antlers
2-1
Reysol
Ueda (63'), Shirasaki (88')
Stum (33'), Misao (90+4')
Nakama (65')
Ominami (13'), Nakama (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1692524121229
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka168441511428
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus168261917226
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo166642218424
8Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1558226151123
9FC Tokyo166552625123
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol155731717022
11Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
12Tokyo Verdy164932123-221
13Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
14Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1624101230-1810


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!